And we've often rewound the clock. Anything Goes (1987 Broadway) TheBroadwayGeeks; ... All videos of the musical "Anything Goes" in the right order. "Anything Goes" lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only. Original Book by Guy Bolton & P. G. Wodehouse and Howard Lindsay & Russel Crouse. Anything Goes Lyrics: I've been thinking about / Thinking 'bout sex / Always hungry for something that I haven't had yet / Well, maybe, baby, you got something to lose / Well, I got something, I got Anything Goes (Revival, Musical, Comedy, Broadway) opened in New York City Oct 19, 1987 and played through Sep 3, 1989. Since the Puritans got a shock. The 1962 and the 1987 Beaumont versions are based […] Information. Produced by Jay David Saks. Anything Goes - Perlude 1987 Broadway Revival. Anything Goes (Beaumont 1987) The age-old tale of Boy-Meets-Girl and the complications which ensue intrigue every audience, and no musical puts it on stage better than ANYTHING GOES. Sign in to YouTube. Opened October 19, 1987… Guns N' Roses lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. Any shock they should try to stem. Play all Share. Anything Goes lyrics. Previews began September 11, 1987 at the Vivian Beaumont Theatre, NYC Opened October 19, 1987; Closed September 3, 1989 Ran for 4 previews and 784 … Two … "Anything Goes" lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only. 1987 Broadway Revival Cast of Anything Goes. Loading... Save. Album Anything Goes (The New Broadway Cast Recording) I Get a Kick Out of You Lyrics… This show is an amusing story wrapped around one of Cole Porter’s magical scores. Music and Lyrics by Cole Porter. Features Song Lyrics for Anything Goes Ensemble (1987), Anything Goes Orchestra (1987) & Edward Strauss's Anything Goes (New Broadway Cast Recording (1987)) album. Anything Goes est une chanson de Guns N' Roses, .. Sign in. Previews began September 11, 1987 at the Vivian Beaumont Theatre, NYC. Anything Goes Lyrics. This show is an amusing story wrapped around one of Cole Porter’s magical scores. The age-old tale of Boy-Meets-Girl and the complications which ensue intrigue every audience, and no musical puts it on stage better than ANYTHING GOES. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Anything Goes [1987 Broadway Revival Cast] - on AllMusic - 1988 - Cole Porter's 1934 Broadway musical Anything Goes… Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. I been thinkin' bout, thinkin' bout sex Always hungry for somethin' that I haven't had yet Well maybe baby you got somethin' to lose Featuring Patti LuPone. Anything Goes 1987 Broadway Revival. Music and Lyrics by Cole Porter Original Book by Guy Bolton & P. G. Wodehouse and Howard Lindsay & Russel Crouse New Book by Timothy Crouse and John Weidman . If today. New Book by Timothy Crouse and John Weidman. Lyrics to Anything Goes by Patti LuPone from the Anything Goes [1987 Broadway Revival Cast] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! When they landed on Plymouth Rock. [RENO] Times have changed. About Anything Goes [1987 Broadway Revival Cast] This Anything Goes [1987 Broadway Revival Cast] album was released in 1988 and featured titles like I Get a Kick out of You, You're the Top and Easy to Love from Patti LuPone and Howard McGillin. Two versions of it are available for presentation.