This do-it-all 100 Series Toyota Land Cruiser ticks all the boxes, a long distance tourer, work truck, family hack, recovery vehicle and all round great fourbie. The 100 series is the most common Land Cruiser you'll see on the street today. Front bumper for 100 Series Toyota Landcruiser front bumpers for 100 Series Landcruiser are built to order with various lighting accommodations. 100 series in matte black I'm thinking my will be going matte black after seeing this one. Every manufacturer has a golden period or two when all the stars align and the product is near perfection for that era. What model number and year(s) are the best for the 100 series L.C.? I owned an FJ-40 and an FJ-55 back in the day, and together assembled at least 250K miles on them. This car is my dream car. So trendy Top Camping Sites In Texas Product Camping Near Los Angeles I quite simply love this color scheme for this 100 Series Landcruiser Front Bumper See more Sold from 1998 to 2007, the "100" finally saw the change from "mostly luxurious" to a full-on luxury SUV. Land Cruiser 100 Series: 2000s. With over 80 stores across Australia, TJM designs and manufactures the highest quality products and accessories to transform your vehicle into the ultimate off-road adventurer. Nov 16, 2016 - Explore dennisforeigner's board "Toyota LandCruiser 100 Series" on Pinterest. See more ideas about Landcruiser 100, Toyota and Toyota land cruiser 100. Flat black would be a good look for mine too.