Find out why the 2019 BMW X1 is rated 5.7 by The Car Connection experts. BMW Australia has announced some running equipment upgrades for its X1 and X2 crossover ranges, headlined by enhanced technology and infotainment features. BMW X1 and X2 pricing (plus on-road costs): BMW X1 sDrive18i $45,900 Search for new & used BMW X1 cars for sale in Australia. It was lucky then, I was test driving the BMW X1, a small SUV which seats five people and is in competition with cars like the Audi Q3, the Mercedes GLA and the Mini Countryman. The BMW X1 radiates a seductive thirst for action: from the superb BMW kidney grille and the Adaptive LED headlights as well as the LED fog lights, via the 19“ wheels in Y-spoke style and the wing mirror with LED-projection “X1”, through to the LED rear lights and impressive tailpipe trims. 2019 BMW X1 sDrive18d Sports Automatic for sale - Drive.com.au BMW Australia announced the pricing for the X6 today and the cheapest you can get down under starts at AUD121,900 or $82,330 in US dollars. See the latest models, reviews, ratings, photos, specs, information, pricing, and more. The 2019 BMW X1 is a subcompact luxury utility vehicle with room for five and a simple lineup. The all-new BMW X1 xDrive25e plug-in hybrid will be available in Europe from March 2020 and, although BMW Australia has not confirmed local sales, the first plug-in X1 is likely to join the range of BMW PHEV models Down Under at some point. Based on the popular X1 SUV, the 2020 BMW 2-series Gran Coupe is an entry-level sedan with a rakish roofline and standard all-wheel drive. Entry into BMW’s SUV portfolio has been sharpened with the confirmation of lower prices for the facelifted BMW X1. Wheel size for the 2019 BMW X1 will vary depending on model chosen, although keep in mind that many manufacturers offer alternate wheel sizes as options on many models.The wheel size available will alter the range of tyres available to be fitted. The updates come into effect on vehicles produced from October 2018 and deliveries will commence in Australia from January 2019. Milestones ahead: the new BMW X1 has come to set standards. The 2019 BMW X1 crossover is the right shape and the right price for entry luxury buyers willing to overlook some flaws. The 2020 BMW X1 is due in Australia in October sporting a new $44,500 entry price – a $1400 saving – for the BMW X1 sDrive 18i.. At first glance, it is an X model through and through: its exterior is characterised by short overhangs and a long wheelbase typical of a SAV (Sports Activity Vehicle). Read BMW X1 car reviews and compare BMW X1 prices and features at carsales.com.au. BMW Australia is announcing some updates for the X1 and X2 SUV range, with some price cuts for some models, and boosted value and equipment levels across the board. That put me in a better mood. This week I had the arduous task of driving two hours out of Sydney, just to pick something up, which as you can imagine I wasn’t looking forward to. Research the 2019 BMW X1 at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. It sits on a front-wheel-drive architecture as the X1 sDrive28i, or all-wheel drive for $2,000 more as the X1 … Its eagerness for action is shown above all in its athletic design. The second generation BMW X1 was recently launched in Australia on the beautiful Coffs Coast. The second generation BMW X1 was recently launched in Australia on the beautiful Coffs Coast. BMW X1 2019 Wheel size. Welcome to BMW Australia, the official website that offers a range of information and services about new and used BMW vehicles. BMW X1 on MSN Autos. Request a dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos. The updated BMW X1 has been spied undergoing testing near the company's headquarters in Munich, Germany.