With a 300-horsepower six-cylinder, this version of the new X3 should clear the 60 mph barrier in less than 6 seconds. If you’re worried that tightening fuel economy regulations may take the fun out of fine vehicles, the 2015 BMW X3 presents a more pleasant scenario. Past X3s had cabins that were a little on the drab side, but for 2015 it has received a slathering of interior richness. 2015 BMW X3 Review : xDrive30d. It's a must-drive with the optional supercharged V6 or turbocharged diesel V6 (TDI). The most powerful version of the new 2015 BMW X3 is the xDrive35i. Good … 2015 BMW X3 vs the competition 2015 Audi Q5 -- The Q5 feels nearly as athletic as the X3, and we prefer its styling. Absolutely love everything about this car with one major exception - the stereo flat out sucks. Yes, the X3 starts with a fuel-efficient 4 … The 2015 BMW X3 28i models are powered by a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine that produces 240 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque. by Love BMW from Minneapolis, MN on Sat Jan 03 2015 I purchased this car in June 2015 and drove it on several long summer trips. Daniel DeGasperi Contributor - Review Gallery Price & Specs BMW X3. The car handled beautifully and rides quietly. 2015 BMW X3 XDRIVE28I There are no problems with the car. BMW estimates the new diesel-powered X3 xDrive28d … We bought the 2015 X3 xDrive diesel version as we were looking for better mileage than our current vehicles. All other X3s come standard with all-wheel drive, with an eight-speed automatic serving as the sole transmission choice for the entire lineup. Select another variant xDRIVE30d. The affected vehicles have a driver's frontal air bag inflator that may have been improperly welded. 2015 BMW X3 28d. This is our first diesel and first BMW car and we are very happy with it. Dealer Retail Price. Full test of the BMW X3 xDrive35i compact crossover with all-wheel drive and a turbocharged six-cylinder engine. It has a backup camera and it has Bluetooth connection and it also has a sports mode and an eco pro mode it has keyless start /stop ignition seat warmers big trunk space exterior is black and interior is also black. Read the review and see photos at Car and Driver. Das SUV wird bis 2010 in Österreich bei Magna, dann bei BMW in den USA gefertigt. Die Preise sind stabil, die Fahrzeuge jung und oft gepflegt. A$32,100 - $38,170 . BMW baut 2003 sein X-Modellprogramm nach unten aus, um zwischen Kompakt- und Mittelklasse den X3 zu etablieren. An eight-speed automatic transmission is standard on all BMW X3s… The 2015 BMW X3 avoids the rugged themes so typical in this class. Also new for 2015 is a rear-wheel-drive option, available on the X3 sDrive28i model. It's a sporty, tall wagon and has much in common visually with the bigger X5, although the X3 sticks to its own proportions … The X3 is my second BMW, the other being a 330 CI. Ein paar Dinge sollte man dennoch beachten. Praktisch, sportlich, kräftig: Gebrauchte BMW X3 sind beliebt. (BMW) is recalling certain model year 2015 BMW X3 sDrive28i, X3 xDrive28i, X3 xDrive35i, X3 xDrive28d, X4 xDrive28i and X4 xDrive35i vehicles, and model year 2014-2015 X5 xDrive35i, X5 sDrive35i, X5 xDrive50i, and 2014 X5 xDrive35d vehicles.