Get the best deals on Interior Trims for 2017 BMW X4 when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. See all 132 photos for the 2017 BMW X4 interior from U.S. News & World Report. Every Angle. Learn more about the changes to the 2017 BMW X4 lineup right here, in this buyer's gudie overview of the coupe-like luxury crossover. BMW X4 M40i 2017, DigitalFit™ Molded Floor Liners by WeatherTech®. The 2017–2018 BMW X4 is available in two trim levels: xDrive 28i: Features a 240-horsepower four-cylinder, leatherette seats, a moonroof, and a high-definition radio. The WeatherTech® DigitalFit™ Molded Floor Liners accurately and completely line the vehicle carpet giving absolute interior protection. Interior Trims for 2017 BMW X4 … Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Inside and Out. M40i: Sports a 355-horsepower six … The BMW X4’s aggressively sloped rear affects cargo space the most. Edmunds has 307 pictures of the 2017 X4 in our 2017 BMW X4 photo gallery. The 17.7 cubic feet of cargo space behind the backseat is unimpressive compared with the roominess of the passenger space.