Thanks in advance! i know with the older lexus cars you are able to get 300,000 miles out of it if you take car of it. Knock on wood, I think I’ll buy a 2011 crown vic with 100k and keep it in my garage until this breaks down. 200,000 miles is the reasonable reliable life expectancy of cars these days. ... AWD, and he is preferring a sedan. ! Im leaning heavily toward buying an older LS430. i'm afraid that if i get the 100k prius, in 5-6 years, my prius will be dead before i even get to pay off my loan. Will i have a 1993 lexus sc 300 with 120,000 miles on it and i have to problem. I was looking at a Mercedes-Benz E-Class E320 and it has 100K miles on it. I was wondering if it was worth or I should look for another luxury vehicle such as Lexus or something like that. What exactly should I be on the lookout for in terms of issues or service records??

is buying a BMW with over 100,000 miles bad? i plan to drive about 25k/year. In general, buying a higher mileage newer is better than buying an older car with less miles. Greetings everyone, I am considering buying a used ls 460 2007 with 102,000 miles, I would be trading in my ls 430 2002(105,000 miles).

Buying an used 150k mile Lexus on a budget. I do think it is particularly important to pick a car with a reputation for reliability when buying one with over 100,000 miles on it. He was looking at infiniti g35x's and subaru legacy gt's with under 100k miles in his budget. Hi. I have a crown victoria with 221,124 miles and this baby is still kicking. This list from Consumer Reports is a good place to start. I want to spend about $10,000 for used car and what i'm worry about is the maintenance cost of Mercedes. Buying used Mercedes E-class or Lexus ES, All over 100K? any of them over $500?

100k is pretty high mileage for an 07 - I'd be concerned about buying that particular example, as people who put a lot of mileage on their cars per year often neglect to maintain their vehicles properly - and the ones that drive excess miles while maintaining their cars well often don't sell within the first few years. 30 years ago I think it was closer to 100,000. The only problem I ever had since buying this car in 2009 was the tires. Considering that U.S. residents drove a record number of miles in 2016, according to NPR, it’s safe to assume that many of these vehicles are either pushing the 100,000-mile mark or well … It looks like I can afford a 2005 with almost 100k miles. However recently at work … - ... i was nervous at first with all the new electronics, but i rather my car tell me or shut off to prevent further damage to engine or other components of the car.

i have seen lexus … also, how long do prius usually last? what would be my to-do list of future maintennance fees? We have come a long way. Any info is greatly appreciated!