What are … 2 Comments. Books Personality Diary Wimpy Kid More.. ... » Share quiz . Do you really want to know who you would be? Greg Heffley: Let me get something straight. Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: Continuing The Lousy Adventures muffinman Adventure Fanfiction Humor 10 months ago This is pretty much just a mix of all the wimpy kid books. Which Diary of a Wimpy Kid Character are you?

There is also an eponymous series of film adaptations, for which Kinney was an executive producer, based on the original graphic novels. tags: humor, school. but i was really hoping for a new book so i just made it my self. 1. What Diary of a Wimpy Kid Character are you? Diary of a Wimpy Kid Quotes Showing 1-25 of 25 “I'll be famous one day, but for now I'm stuck in middle school with a bunch of morons." This is a list of characters in Jeff Kinney's Diary of a Wimpy Kid graphic novel series, as well as in the film adaptations of the first, second, and third books. This is a journal, not a diary. Have you read all the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books? 677 likes. Ashley. Take this quiz! What do you do? Your older brother wakes you up telling you're extremely late for school. What colour is your hair? 6. Which dysfunctional character are you? Diary of a Wimpy Kid Photos. Created by: Stephen Hello! The books take the format of the journals kept by the protagonist, Greg Heffley. Have you ever wondered which Diary of a Wimpy kid character are you well here is your chance. Do you watch any of the following? - Greg Heffley,” ― Jeff Kinney, Diary of a Wimpy Kid. View All Photos (21) Diary of a Wimpy Kid Quotes. I'm watching Dr.Phil and he is talking to an anorexic mother! That wasn't the last question OMG! (DOAWK) What do you like best about DOAWK? PLEASE COMMENT! The characters you could get are Greg, Rodrick, Manny, Mom, Or dad. Let us see which one of those characters will ya get.