The exceptional quality of SC-Project is now available to this sports bike, providing power, weight reduction and the incredible MotoGP sound of SC-Project: HRC Official Partner. The LV-10 Exhaust is the culmination of Leo Vince's years of experience at the highest levels of racing. Only 5 left in stock (more on the way). Get it as soon as Thu, May 14. If you are gonna go with SC, make sure you order directly from them (sc-project.com) there are a lot of fakes being sold elsewhere on the internet. Discover over 251 of our best selection of Sc Project on AliExpress.com with top-selling Sc Project brands. 72 FREE Shipping Made from the same materials and technologies used for the MotoGP and World Superbike Championships, the SC-Project S1 Exhaust for Honda CBR1000RR 2017 is one of the best exhausts on the market. H04-T38 CR-T Exhaust by SC-Project SC-Project is a race tested and race proven Italian exhaust manufacturer. H15-HT36 CR-T Exhaust by SC-Project SC-Project is a race tested and race proven Italian exhaust manufacturer. Increase the power of your CBR 1000 RR 14-Current with our stainless steel performance exhausts SC-Project exhausts are hand made right along side the same exhausts you see on MotoGP bikes and at race tracks around the world. Would love to hear everyone's feedback who has either of these. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Honda CBR 1000 RR 14-Current Exhausts from Scorpion Red Power. 95. The LV-10 features extremely compact dimensions that work to reduce weight while offering exceptional … The conical shape gives the S1 its characteristic "deep and gloomy" sound. SC-Project uses their MotoGP, Moto3, Moto2 and Superbike racing experience to push the limits and develop the highest level of exhaust performance The CR-T, a multiple World-Champion muffler, is the most widely recognized design of the SC-Project exhaust range. SC-Project Oceania: The Official and Exclusive Factory Partner of SC-Project performance motorcycle exhaust systems for Australia & New Zealand. Shop the top 25 most popular Sc Project … Hello all, I'm shopping exhausts and I've narrowed down my search to either the Yosh r-77 or the SC Project. Honda CBR1000RR | SP | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | Slip-On Exhaust. SC Project Exhaust Honda CBR 1000RR S1 Silencer 2017-2018 SC Project high quality Italian made exhausts for road race & track order your here SC Project Exhaust UK dealer Shop Now SC Project Exhaust Honda CBR 1000RR S1 Silencer 2017-2018 SC-Project CR-T exhaust for 2020 Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP - video & sound Hi im wondering if anyone has the Racefit Growler or the SC-Project GP M2 exhaust installed on there bikes. Hi guys, first post on a new forum for a long time, I've just come from a BMW S10000RR that u fortunately got written off.....and bought a 2004 CBR1000RR instead. I want to swap out my exhaust for something with more grunt and growl and of course a nicer look and so far its the look of those 2 exhaust's that I like. LeoVince LV-10 Slip-On Exhaust Honda CBR1000RR / SP / SP2. 2014 Honda CBR1000RR Parts & Accessories at RevZilla.com. $39.95 $ 39. SC-Project uses their MotoGP, Moto3, Moto2 and Superbike racing experience to push the limits and develop the highest level of exhaust performance. Shop Now SC Project High Performance Exhausts Honda CBR1000RR 2017+ road race track exhausts silencers full system authorised SC Project dealer UK Honda CBR1000RR 2017+ used in MotoGP WSBK BSB Italian made exhausts SC Project UK Shop Now SC Project Exhausts Honda CBR1000RR 2017+ Free Shipping, No Hassle Returns and the Lowest Prices - Guaranteed SC-Project performance exhausts have been developed from extensive experience and research in the MotoGP and WorldSBK championships, pushing the limits in the most suppressive and demanding environments to develop superior motorcycle exhaust … Made from the same materials and technologies used for the MotoGP and World Superbike Championships, the SC-Project S1 Exhaust for Honda CBR1000RR 2017 is … Hotbodies Racing 41201-1100 ABS Undertail with Built-In LED Signals. SC-Project uses their MotoGP, Moto3, Moto2 and Superbike racing experience to push the limits and develop the highest level of exhaust performance. Bestem CBHO-1K06-HSD Black Carbon Fiber Exhaust Heat Cover for Honda CBR1000RR 2004 - 2007. Honda CBR1000RR | SP | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | Slip-On Exhaust. H04-12C Oval Exhaust by SC-Project Honda / CBR1000RR / 2014 SC-Project is a race tested and race proven Italian exhaust manufacturer. Exhaust pipe Motorcycle Exhaust Middle Link Pipe Motorcycle Muffler Escape SC Moto Stainless Steel Exhaust for Honda cbr1000rr CBR 1000RR 2018-2016 $68.72 $ 68 . I have SC project CRT low position exhaust on mine and it is LOUD. 2020 popular Sc Project trends in Automobiles & Motorcycles, Exhaust & Exhaust Systems, Mufflers, Instruments with Sc Project and Sc Project. Sounds awsome and I get many compliments on it. 3.2 out of 5 stars 6. It’s like a rumbling, deep, raspy tone. I have always enjoyed a loud exhaust, think SC Project CRT, beautiful tone and extremely loud. The exceptional quality of SC-Project is now available to this sports bike, providing power, weight reduction and the incredible MotoGP sound of SC-Project: HRC Official Partner. SC-Project performance exhausts have been developed from extensive experience and research in the MotoGP and WorldSBK championships, pushing the limits in the most suppressive and demanding environments to develop superior motorcycle exhaust …