some guys really get into the FE engines, but the 70s truck motors are serious boat anchors. It can be your daily driver or your mopar race car or maybe your mopar show car it does not matter WE WILL FEATURE IT! The 413 truck engines are a very different engine than the 413 passenger car engine, starting with the truck having timing gears instead of timing chain, which means the cam rotates the opposite direction, which means the distributer also rotates backward to car engines since it drives from the camshaft, which … The 361 cubed engine started life in 1958 as an 350 cubed engine. Architecture. Mopar Information: Engine Specifications Chart 1966-1974 : Firing Order For Chrysler, Plymouth, Dodge: ... Plymouth, Desoto, Amc, Jeep, Dodge or RAM Truck, etc.) The Dodge medium-tonnage tilt cab was designed to incorporate the best ideas proposed by truckers and engineers ; here are a few examples. This engine is designed to run on unleaded fuel with a minimum octane rating of 87. Choose from listings to find the best priced Dodge 361 Engines by owners & dealers near you. Production ended in 2002. The 5.2L 318 CID eight cylinder engine is a V-type, lightweight, single cam, overhead valve engine with hydraulic roller tappets. Many of its basic design factors were actually checked out with owners, drivers, and mechanics across the country. This, added to the cab’s shortness and some special steering refinements, makes it exceptionally maneuverable and one of the easiest trucks to steer. 1961-1971 Dodge Truck Engine Colors, Codes and Model Availability : Below is information I have gathered from other truck owners and in no way is the exact way or should be taken as the exact way Chrysler made determinations or designated engine colors for Dodge Trucks from 1961-1971, only that it is information that I have gathered to help in identifying engine applications. This was first a "car" engine and it stayed in cars to the end of the 1966 production year. Chrysler Corporation Engine Specifications (1966 to 1974 engines) This information has been compiled from various sources and is believed to be accurate. It was never a light duty 100, 200 or 300 series Dodge Truck Engine. I think their bore size was 4.06". The truck is capable of a 50° wheel turn angle. NOS MoPar #2444275 distributor for Dodge and Fargo trucks, 700, 800, and 900 series with 361 or 413 engine. Specifications for the Mopar Pentastar engines used in Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram cars and trucks Future • Tech • Specs • Production • Repairs • Maserati We are not responsible for any errors or omissions; proceed at your own risk. Dodge first released the 318 V8 in 1960. The 383 was not an option for these trucks. In addition to powering Dodge … Big Block Mopars B Engines = 350*/361/383/400 RB Engines = 383*/413/426W/426H/440 * As rare as a free Steak Dinner. Information and specs on the Dodge - Plymouth 318 V8 engine. Any RB can be rebuilt from any RB specs. We found this really cool eBay auction about a military-spec 361 Chrysler engine that was still in the crate. The B engines were 361 383, and 400. You know the 361 is a 360, right? We know it's not a HEMI, but it is still a cool find because it's an interesting piece of Mopar history. The first “LA” engine, the 273, appeared in the 1964 cars; the basic design was used in the 2017 Viper V-10. This series included with 350, 361 and 383 cubic inch displacements. Please let … The Chrysler Corporation, also operating as Chrysler LLC, introduced the Dodge 360-cubic-inch V8 engine in the waning years of the muscle car era in 1971. Nonetheless, the 361 engine was available in all of the larger trucks from `61 to `71. Now to make it work. Dodge 360 Specs by Rob Wagner . From Crankshaft Coalition Wiki. I've seen a 350, but never the RB 383. If you would like to find out more information about the Dodge - Plymouth 318 V8 motor then Engine Facts is your source. The 360 was a standard engine for Dodge trucks. To rebuild a 350, 361, 383, or 400 B all you need to find are the specs for a B engine regardless of displacement. Surprisingly, the heavier duty Dodge Trucks from the same era, such as the W-300 and D-300 to D-700 trucks, had only the 361-2 and 361-3 B-series engines to choose from as optional over the Slant-Six. Production ended in 2002. The 360 V8 was part of Chrysler's "LA" family of engines. 1961-1971 Dodge Truck Engine Colors, Codes and Model Availability : Below is information I have gathered from other truck owners and in no way is the exact way or should be taken as the exact way Chrysler made determinations or designated engine colors for Dodge Trucks from 1961-1971, only that it is information that I have gathered to help in identifying engine applications.