While out-the-door cost will be a major factor in deciding which is right for you, we should point out that the vans from Ford and Mercedes represent the most modernized offerings of the bunch, while the Ram ProMaster is unique due to its front-wheel-drive platform, allowing for a great blend of size and maneuverability. Price: starts at $28,850 Our second highest recommended van is the NV Cargo, which offers a lot of cargo room and excellent reliability, for a reasonable price. 2018 Ram ProMaster Cargo Van For Sale. Search over 126 used 2018 Ram ProMaster Cargo Vans. View our entire inventory of New or Used Dodge Cargo Vans. Split Swing-Out Rear Cargo Access. 8. View photos, watch videos and get a quote on a new Ram ProMaster City at Stoneridge Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Pleasanton in Pleasanton, CA. 2018 Ram ProMaster Cargo Van For Sale. 3C6URVHGXJE160246: See hi-res pictures, prices and info on GMC Savana 2500 Cargo Van cars for sale. Here’s another compact cargo van for you to consider. Should your configuration require even more power, a 220‑amp alternator is standard on Chassis Cab and Cutaway models, and is available on Cargo and Window van models. Select cars to choose them for comparison. Ram ProMaster City. That’s what makes the Dodge Grand Caravan a kid-friendly, parent-perfect super vehicle that refuses to blend in. The Dodge Brand has set trends, not followed them. Dodge Ram ProMaster. 83P0246: VIN. ... Stop by St Albert Dodge located at 1155 St Albert Trail, St Albert, AB T8N 7X1 for a quick visit and a great vehicle! 2018 ProMaster High Roof 2500 Cargo Van 159 in. The ProMaster City doesn’t give you the space to stand upright inside like the full-size van does, but it’s still practical. This output provides enough power to operate the van as well as power tools, chargers, and many upfit configurations like motor homes or emergency vehicles. Used 2018 Dodge Grand Caravan Passenger Engine. The 2018 Ram ProMaster Cargo is a large van with two seats and a large cargo area perfect for storing gear and upfitting. New 2018 Ram ProMaster Cargo Van in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, Alberta. TrueCar has over 1,595,535 listings nationwide, updated daily. Split Swing-Out Rear Cargo Access. Get more info or Contact Us! Viewed 0. Its easier to load than my pickup was. Looking for a 2018 Ram ProMaster Cargo Van located in 2018 Ram ProMaster Cargo Van St. Albert AB. Dodge Grand Caravan Cargo Vans For Sale: 25 Cargo Vans - Find Dodge Grand Caravan Cargo Vans on Commercial Truck Trader. He was a professional.. 2019 RAM ProMaster 65 Great Deals $16,539 4,217 listings 2018 RAM ProMaster 9 Great Deals $13,500 365 … Dodge vehicles are bred for performance. The inventor of the minivan celebrates over 35 years of innovations with more than 75 minivan firsts. Only one engine is available for the 2018 Dodge Grand Caravan: a 3.6-liter V6 engine with 283 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque. Compare and discover the best Minivan or Van by what matters most to you 32 Results You have selected the maximum of 4 cars. Used Dodge minivans and vans for Sale on carmax.com. MPG: 24. He was a professional.. 2019 RAM ProMaster 65 Great Deals $16,539 4,217 listings 2018 RAM ProMaster 9 Great Deals $13,500 365 … New 2018 Ram ProMaster Cargo Van in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, Alberta. Explore the full Dodge lineup, inventory, incentives, dealership information & more. Find your perfect car, truck or SUV at Auto.com. Search new & used Cargo Van GMC Savana 2500 listings. We analyze millions of used cars daily. THIS SYSTEM IS DESIGNED AND INSTALLED IN PHOENIX FOR THE HEAT OF THE DESERT. Custom Graphics CARGO BEST-IN-CLASS STANDARD CARGO HEIGHT AND WIDTH CAPABILITY HAUL UP TO 4,680 LBS WITH BEST-IN-CLASS V6 HORSEPOWER (Disclosure Class is based on the Large Commercial Van Segment (Class 2). The person i dealt with was very good and kind "Little Joe" was the best..He worked hard to help me get my payments as low as i can afford.