So they put "Once Upon A Time" on hold and quickly put together the "I Remember Yesterday" album with the idea of using songs that represented decades of musical styles- 1930's to 1980's. Peaked at #8 on 02.04.1977. Donna Summer - Hot Stuff - 1979. Singer-songwriter Donna Summer, known as the "Queen of Disco," was born on December 31, 1948, in Boston, Massachusetts. Download our mobile app now. Summer 1979 was the year that Anita Ward and Donna Summer fought unholy war with each other in the Euro charts. This weekend (27th - 29th March) on Greatest Hits Superstars, we celebrate the career of a truly iconic singer and performer who is the Queen of Disco – Donna Summer. 20 Biggest Songs of the Summer: The 1970s ... was an unusual sight when they debuted in 1977. Donna Summer may have been referred to as the Queen of Disco, but her Billboard chart hits weren't confined to the so-called "disco era" of the late 1970s.. Stream ad-free with Amazon Music Unlimited on mobile, desktop, and tablet. I think Anita won with "Ring my Bell" against Donna's "Hot Stuff". Listen to your favorite songs from Once Upon A Time by Donna Summer Now. ... Winter Melody. Mixmag. The top 100 1977 lists the 100 most popular hits in the UK singles music charts in 1977. Donna Summer. Synopsis. Stream ad-free with Amazon Music Unlimited on mobile, desktop, and tablet. Patrick Hernandez - Born to be alive - 1979 ... Donna Summer 'I Feel Love' in 1977. Download our mobile app now. They recycled a past song they put out with Donna in 1974 called "Denver Dream", rewrote they lyrics and it … Listen to your favorite songs from I Remember Yesterday by Donna Summer Now. Donna Summer lyrics - Find all lyrics for songs such as Last Dance, Unconditional Love, She Works Hard For The Money at LyricsFreak.com Donna Summer, real name LaDonna Adrian Gaines, is known for many fantastic songs including her Number 3 songs 'I Feel Love' and 'This Time I Know It's for Real'. 15 Songs; This Time I Know It's For Real ... Barbra Streisand/Donna Summer. Peaked at #7 on 17.11.1979. On The Radio. Related Videos. 3:17. but it was only a battle .. Donna won the war in the end. Even more unusual was the C&W-based “Angel in …