Overall: 40/108 Design: T8 Business Presentation: 21st Cost: 56th Acceleration: 8th ... FSAE Michigan 2017. Michigan is almost always dominated by the European teams who come over. Softtek. We pushed hard in the beginning, but our second driver let up … submitted 2 years ago * by JBSwiftus GFR | Moderator. Hey everyone, Today, I had a lot of free time at work so I had a thought of brake adjustability. Read More. Michigan 2016 Overall Results ace um am y re re re re re ce re 28 104 Univ of Illinois - Urbana Champaign 64.8 69.7 100 118.9 189.8 30.0 573.1 29 34 Louisiana State Univ … GM Foundation. Gold . Teams spend 8-12 months designing, building, and preparing their vehicles for a competition. Bronze. This was the first car taken to the Michigan competition and required the car to be finished in early May, a month earlier than it had ever been finished. Results FSAE Michigan 2018 ... FSAE Michigan 2017 15th Overall FSAE Lincoln 2017 ... Illini Motorsports 2015 competition entry has been designed using points analysis coupled lap simulation and a renewed focus on reliability. BLDM. Formula SAE challenges students to conceive, design, fabricate, and compete with small formula-style racing cars. Lincoln is a lot more fun and is almost always won by American teams. we've had good success with over the years. Award information. It featured carbon fiber side tunnels, a larger Kawasaki 636cc engine, and light-weight suspension components. 2018 Formula SAE Michigan Results Revised 5/30/2018 11:20:25 AM Formula SAE Michigan 2018. It has been brought to SAE's attention by a team that the Endurance results was not showing their cones and off course penalties. Event Results Sales Presentation Sales Presentation (EV) Cost Cost (EV) Design Design (EV) Document Penalties Document Penalties (EV) Acceleration Acceleration (EV) Autocross Autocross (EV) Skid Pad Skid Pad (EV) Endurance Endurance (EV) We currently use Tilton Brake Bias adjuster and it has worked great for us. news results links photos forums contact results links photos forums contact- (All Design Reports will automatically be considered and reviewed for this award.) This is an official page of Formula SAE, a program of SAE International. design it. It is interesting to see how the heat affects the teams as well. Unofficial discussion forum for Formula SAE and Formula Student engineering competitions, part of the SAE International Collegiate Design Series. I'm more interested in Lincoln results. we've had good success with over the years. Our Past Results 2019 cCar FSAE Michigan (5th Place) FS Austria (12th Place) FS Germany (2nd Place) dCar FS Germany (8th Place) FS Spain (7th Place) eCar FS Germany (31st Place) 2018 cCar FSAE […] build it. UPS. Toyota. Past - Present - Future Here you can find our recent results, current blogs and future plans. MacLean-Fogg Fastening Challenge Award ($1000, $750, $500) —This award is intended to reward team with the best solution to a fastening challenge at Formula SAE Michigan. Competition Results: FSAE Michigan-93rd overall. We currently use Tilton Brake Bias adjuster and it has worked great for us. 2017 Stuttgart - 2.48% Faster | 2015 GFR - 2.36% Faster. CC-1 Sponsors. Overall Preliminary Results Internal Combustion Overall Preliminary IC Results are not yet available. Formula Michigan Update. race it. Design-39th; Business-90th Note: Although not guaranteed, some awards will include a … The 2019 Formula SAE Michigan Official Results will be officially posted on the awards/results tab on SAE.org shortly. TMMK Powertrain. Please Note: Top 10 finishers from 2017 will be staged in the front of the photo. Infotech Aerospace Services. Michigan 2019 Overall Results ace um am y re re re re re ce re 1 1 Universitat Stuttgart 67.2 55.1 150 86.4 62.2 123.0 263.9 84.6 892.4 2 2 Graz Technical Univ 60.1 67.0 110 89.8 58.2 125.0 275.0 100.0 885.1 FSAE Michigan 2019. FSAE Michigan 2017 Results #62 Overall #104 Cost #39 Fuel Efficiency #76 Acceleration #57 Autocross #74 Skidpad #39 Design. On board footage from the #23 Texas A&M car during the Endurance event at FSAE Lincoln 2017! Silver. The tracks are always more interesting as well. This video is compiled from footage from teams around the world! Boston Scientific. Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Largest margin of victory over 2nd place I've seen in autocross at Michigan for the year's I have calculated 2010-2017. I am forever thankful that they were so helpful and efficient in submitting the footage to me! Three View Drawing Excellence Award—Awarded to the top 10 Formula SAE teams who submit the best executed three view drawings, per the Formula SAE Rule S6.4. Hey everyone, Today, I had a lot of free time at work so I had a thought of brake adjustability. ... FSAE Michigan 2017 . Due to concerns around the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the Collegiate Design Series has shifted the … however, recently My team captain brought up the idea of using Adjustable proportioning valve. Stuttgart was crazy impressive. however, recently My team captain brought up the idea of using Adjustable proportioning valve. Electric Overall Preliminary EV Results are not yet available.