We have 159 2013 Kia Rio vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 64 1-Owner cars, and 199 personal use cars. Kia is recalling 507,000 vehicles in all, including 2010-2013 Kia Fortes, 2011-2013 Kia Optimas, and 2011-2012 Kia Optima Hybrid and Sedona vehicles. Consumer Reviews. This is an online automotive information provider of a detailed information on complaints, defects and recalls for Kia RIO 2013. And today it started to do it and my check engine light came on. Other than that the car has been a great little car. Coming up on having it for 5 years, and have never had an issue. See real-world Kia Rio transmission problems and repair histories as reported by other Kia Rio owners. when the light turned green, i released the brake and, as we were on a downslope, we immediately began rolling into the intersection. Kia car radio problems 1 julio dias. Also, see repair breakdown by problem area and cost. Our users can find data on mass market car models from most popular brands. IT Guy Review Follow Up 2013 Kia Soul - Duration: 9:07. Get reliability information for the 2013 Kia Rio from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. The suspension and ride quality were also criticized on early Rio models, but were improved when the car was redesigned. There are 63 complaints filed for the 2013 KIA RIO. If value and fuel economy are as important as style and substance, the 2013 Kia Rio is sure to please. Our users can find data on mass market car models from most popular brands. The 2013 Kia Rio has 20 ... on and it's knock sensor code they had to call North America Kia & Korea of Kia looking for answer to see what the problem is with my car. So I have driven this 2013 Rio 50k miles now, since new. Another group of problems with the Kia Rio are general shortcomings noted by drivers and automotive critics. The Rio was redesigned for the 2005 model year and in 2009 it is offered as a four-door sedan and five-door hatchback. when we pulled up to the red light, the idle stop and go system engaged and stopped the engine. Engine Problem on the 2013 KIA RIO. 2013 KIA RIO MANUAL TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS review is a very … kia rio 2013 Complaints ELECTRICAL SYSTEM. And it only does this some days, while other days it's fine. Get your trade-in, private party and dealer retail value with Edmunds' free appraisal calculator. View all 23 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2013 Kia Rio on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2013 Rio. The contact stated that while driving at 20 mph, the vehicle would jerk violently, accelerate, and stall. See real-world Kia Rio transmission problems and repair histories as reported by other Kia Rio owners. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. MPG is still a complaint at about 25-27 mpg. I know it's not a bad battery, but all I have to do is take the key out and keep doin it and eventually it will start. The first generation Rio was known for its low-quality materials and the cheap appearance and feel of the interior. My review on how I like the car? Car problem(s) with the 2013 KIA RIO. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. The vehicle was taken to a dealer but the failure was unable to be determined. According to the website AutoPartsFair, signs of malfunctioning Kia transmissions include oil leaks, burning odors, muddy transmission fluid and unusual sounds when shifting. ... Kia’s airbag problem … 14.51MB 2013 KIA RIO MANUAL TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS As Pdf, 2013 TRANSMISSION MANUAL KIA PROBLEMS RIO As Docx, TRANSMISSION RIO KIA 2013 PROBLEMS MANUAL As Pptx 2013 KIA RIO MANUAL TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS How easy reading concept can improve to be an effective person? The worst complaints are fuel system, engine, and AC / heater problems. Below is a list of complaints & problems filed against the 2013 KIA RIO.These problems includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. I … Kia specializes in low-priced automobiles, and the Rio is an entry-level model. The service allows to compare and analyze statistics for reported problems, complaints, recalls for various manufacturers. I'm bought my 2013 Kia Rio EX Eco in July 2012. 2013 Kia Rio Only problem I have ever had with my Kia Rio was when I first bought it, I bought it used, only about 1-2 weeks after the check engine light came on. This is an online automotive information provider of a detailed information on complaints, defects and recalls for Kia RIO.