Add Image Add an image. Not only did the two wolves sleep side by side, but when Matsi went exploring, Lakota often joined him. But the delicate, deliberate way that this film observes people and their environments (the way that every documentary ought to) won me over. No Comments; 12; 0 “My class and I just finished watching your documentary and read your National Geographic article, Lone Wolf. While the penguin documentary was truly amazing and enlightening, this is equally so, with the added advantage of being about wolves… But in Western states like Idaho, where the Dutchers oversee their nonprofit organization Living With Wolves, tolerance itself is endangered. The poetic cinematography and evocative sound design elevate it into art. Living With the Wolfman, Season 1 ... so it was nice to watch this documentary and actually see these wolves. Search for "Living with Wolves" on Amazon.com. How will your multimedia presentation at The Broad differ from your documentaries … Bravo. Edit Cast. created 20 May 2016 Wolf Documentary Movies a list of 25 titles created 06 Jan 2017 Science ... See all related lists » Related Items. Credited cast: Erik Zimen One of the happiest observations that we experienced in all our time with the pack was the sight of these two frolicking together—and the look of pure joy on the face of … The subject matter, on its face, doesn't knock my socks off. International scientist and film director Erik Zimen has lived with wolves and studied people's behavior towards them. This is the greatest animal documentary movie since Born Free. By Living with Wolves August 7, 2015 August 2nd, 2016 Testimonials. For centuries, wolves have been characterized as bloodthirsty beasts, tormentors of ranchers and the bane of helpless livestock. The students were quite moved by the entire learning experience as … The film was produced and directed by Jim Dutcher and first aired on The Discovery Channel.It is narrated by Richard Kiley.A two–hour sequel, Living with Wolves… Photos. Today, shattered populations remain in only a few countries. March of the Penguins was a huge hit, but this deserves more acclaim. Wolves at Our Door is a 1997 documentary film about the "Sawtooth Pack", a group of wolves in the Sawtooth Mountains in Idaho. So far, there seems to be more interest in coexistence than extermination. ... is interesting in that it shows Shaun's relationship with his wolf pack and his partner Helen as he introduces her to living with the wolves he is so passionate about. Do you have any images for this title? One hundred years ago, the wolf was common throughout most of Europe. Determined to overcome this misconception, filmmakers Jaime and Jim Dutcher – creators of the Emmy-winning Wolves at Our Door – spent six years in a tented camp in the wilderness of Idaho, living with a pack of wolves, listening to them and earning their trust. This classic film features unique footage he has captured of wolf behavior across Europe, from Scandinavia, Spain and Germany, to Italy and Romania.