Dramacool for everyone! ... Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon Movie News India Movie Spotlight. Sorry for the absence in blogs. Obviously this is the movie version of the same novel as the drama Just One… I just haven't had any motivation and with school, it's just worse. ... Full Cast & Crew. The movie version of this drama cast Angelababy as Wei Wei which was closer to the description of Wei Wei in the novel. Watch Love O2O Full Episodes Online. Also, I will not be on for a couple days because I'll be on vacation on a cruise to Mexico until Sunday. It is based on the novel of the same name by Gu Man. The absolute top secret love story of a chaebol heiress who made an emergency landing in North Korea because of a paragliding accident and a North Korean special officer who falls in love with her and who is hiding and protecting her. Give all the clips and the movie a while to load because there's quite a bit… Cha Eun Woo Romance Movies Drama Movies Auras Love 020 Chines Drama China Movie Movie Synopsis Thing 1 Chinese Drama Fan is an independent artist creating amazing designs for great products such as t-shirts, stickers, posters, and phone cases. Hello guys! Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon Movie News India Movie Spotlight One day Xiao Nai (Jing Boran) sees Bei Wei Wei (Angela Baby) playing an online game. It was released in China on August 12, 2016. Subtitled in Arabic, German, Greek, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Romanian, Turkish One day Xiao Nai (Jing Boran) sees Bei Wei Wei (Angela Baby) playing an online game. Banyak sekali drama yang dapat menempatkan dirinya di deretan terbaik atau menjadi salah satu drama yang terlaris atau membuat Anda menjadi suka dengan drama tersebut dan membuat Anda ingin menonton drama tersebut lagi dan lagi. Cha Eun Woo Romance Movies Drama Movies Auras Love 020 Chines Drama China Movie Movie Synopsis Thing 1 Chinese Drama Fan is an independent artist creating amazing designs for great products such as t-shirts, stickers, posters, and phone cases. Love O2O (Movie) posted by Anne J on August 27, 2016 2 comments I wonder how effective it is to air two versions of the same story wherein one is a drama and the other, a movie called Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城. The book Just One Smile Is Very Alluring also called Love O2O was adapted into a movie starring Angelababy and Jing Boran and a drama starring Zheng Shuang and Yang Yang. The movie was released two days ago and is on YouTube!! He becomes interested on her and proposes to her in the game. Instantly find any Love O2O full episode available from all 1 seasons with videos, reviews, news and more! He becomes interested on her and proposes to her in the game. It's the moment we've all been waiting for!!! Love O2O 2016 TV-14 1 Season International TV Shows When a computer-science major gets dumped by her “husband” in an online role-playing game, she attracts a new proposal from the game’s top player. I wanted to write this post since I finished watching the movie version. Love O2O is a 2016 Chinese romance film directed by Zhao Tianyu and starring Angelababy and Jing Boran. The two start falling in love and soon plan to meet in person. Love O2O 2016 TV-14 1h 43m International Movies A college stud tries to level up his relationship with a computer science major after becoming attracted to her skills in an online role-playing game. Instantly find any Love O2O full episode available from all 1 seasons with videos, reviews, news and more! Love O2O (TV Series 2016– ) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Love O2O (Chinese: 微微一笑很倾城; pinyin: Wēi Wēi Yī Xiào Hěn Qīng Chéng) is a 2016 Chinese television series based on the novel of the same name written by Gu Man, starring Zheng Shuang and Yang Yang.It aired on Jiangsu TV and Dragon TV from 22 August to 6 September 2016.. Obviously this is the movie version of the same novel as the drama Just One…