He stated that if I had any mechanical experience at all I could easily install the backhoe. Our #1 selling compact over the last 3 years, the 2638 out performs any competing tractor in its class with features and a price that cannot be beat. I went to the local Mahindra dealer and asked for the 1538 with FEL and backhoe. Get to Work With a Mahindra Tractor. our oil, filters & parts are "oem" and come direct from mahindra usa which is not true on some internet sites!! Stop by Pineco Tractor and Equipment today! oil quantity for 1538. amerequip finish mower parts on 1538 mahindra tractor. (Was I clueless and most of you can tell where this story is going?) Models include EMAX, MAX, 2638 HST, 1626, 4540, 2655, 6075, 1635, 2555, and 4550. (Was I clueless and most of you can tell where this story is going?) Browse our inventory of new and used MAHINDRA 1538 For Sale near you at MarketBook.ca. 2019 Mahindra 2638 Tractor w/ Loader and Backhoe- FREE 5' RAKE!!! The 1538B backhoe as well as it's smaller brother the 1526B backhoe are both built by KMW in Kansas ... Mahindra 1538. Our #1 selling compact over the last 3 years, the 2638 out performs any competing tractor in its class with features and a price that cannot be beat. Slide {current_page} of {total_pages} - You May Also Like. 2018 data including all Mahindra Group brand sales. Three generations of superior customer service. On eBay, you can find an assortment of new and used tractors from this maker, designed for outdoor and field work and equipped with varying power and safety features. 38 Horsepower 4WD Mahindra Tractor, 1538 HST Tractor, Loader and Backhoe Diesel Engine

A high-performance premium 4WD, Tier IV compact tractor designed for light to medium applications, this is a great go-to for smaller operations. Tractor.com first tested a 1538 in May of 2015 and came away impressed. On receiving his Mahindra 1538 Geoff remarked: The combination of a near 40 horsepower tractor, loader with a 57” bucket and backhoe with a 14” bucket, on paper, seemed ready-made for getting out and getting some hefty work done. Notice: Every attempt is made to ensure the data listed is accurate. - new Mahindra 1533 and backhoe (1538b) Originally Posted by Sysop As for the hat, some dealers have hats they give with a purchase, but the actual "Mahindra Owner's Club" hats are supplied from the manufacturer and arrives in the mail after a couple weeks. Make Mahindra Tractors Part of Your Daily Routine. - new Mahindra 1533 and backhoe (1538b) I have a 1538 HST, If your going to be pushing yourself....parking brake off and put it in neutral. Page 1 of 42. ©2000-2018 - TractorData™. body parts for a 1538 mahindra tractor. He stated that if I had any mechanical experience at all I could easily install the backhoe. Our dealers have ample knowledge and experience to help make it easier. I was told by the salesman that I could take the one on the lot now and the backhoe would be shipped. Re: I'm pretty upset. pick the section below for 1538 mahindra tractor parts. Browse our inventory of new and used MAHINDRA Tractors For Sale near you at TractorHouse.com. Bobcat Heavy Equipment Parts & Accessories Available in 26 to 38 HP, you can get the power you need without going overboard (though that’s always an option). However, differences between sources, incomplete listings, errors, and data entry mistakes do occur. Browse our Mahindra Tractors & Equipment for sale in Waco, TX. (Litchfield) Brand new Mahindra 2638 Tractor w/ Loader and Backhoe for sale. Skid Steer Loaders.