Our son drove it for 5 years and put another 55,000 miles on it with no problems. Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. I've had my MPS for six months now and I've done 13,000km in it. I am a Mazda lover; I bought this from a friend for commute, and I was surprised with the performance of the car. The seats were comfortable and supportive, important in a car that makes the promise of driving thrills. Mazda3 MPS 2006 review It's subtle, and far from dangerous, but when you're in the midst of having a go at a few bends, torque steer is the last thing you want on your hands. Mazda 3 2003 - 2006 user reviews: Economic and cheap operation, do not require efforts to maintain, good visual appearance Mazda 3 Hatchback technical data: power from 84 to 150 HP, fuel consumption from 5 to 8.2 l/100km. It has a sporty demeanor and is fun to drive. Purchased a used 2006 Mazda 3 with 150,000. It has been the … Trim: MAZDA3 SPORT . I really like the car, but I have had many issues since I bought it … Browse all of our 2006 Mazda 3 reviews & videos by top motoring journalists. 2006 Mazda Mazda3.

Mazda has undergone a reincarnation in recent times with a raft of new and exciting models like the 3. I've had my MPS for six months now and I've done 13,000km in it. It has a sporty demeanor and is fun to drive. He did maintain it with regular oil changes and general service. 2006 Mazda Mazda3 s I have a blue 2006 Mazda 3. The new Mazda 3 is perhaps the most ambitious vehicle the Japanese brand has launched since the rotary powered RX-8 Coupe in the early 2000s. In hindsight, I should not have bought the car from that dealership, or should have done more thorough research on the dealership. Our comprehensive reviews include detailed ratings on Price and Features, Design, Practicality, Engine, Fuel Consumption, Ownership, Driving & Safety. 7 February 2011 Mazda3 2006 car review Mazda introduced the latest addition to their Mazda Performance Series (MPS) line up last week, the souped-up, turbo-charged Mazda3 MPS. Purchasing a Mazda 3 MPS is the best thing you will ever do. View all 330 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2006 Mazda 3 on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2006 3. 87 Reviews. Review Score. $1,446 - $7,666 MSRP Range. View all 330 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2006 Mazda 3 on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2006 3. 4.6 out of 5 stars. Edmunds' expert review of the Used 2006 Mazda 3 provides the latest look at trim-level features and specs, performance, safety, and comfort. Find out how it drives and what features set the 2006 Mazda 3 apart from its main rivals. Since it has manual transmission, you can have a very good control on fuel economy: you drive it smooth, you get 600+ Kms on a tank, you drive it sporty, you will get 500 Kms. The Mazda 3, or Mazda3 as company renders it, is available as a neatly styled four-door sedan or as a more adventurous five-door hatchback. Our comprehensive reviews include detailed ratings on Price and Features, Design, Practicality, Engine, Fuel Consumption, Ownership, Driving & Safety.

Our comprehensive reviews include detailed ratings on Price and Features, Design, Practicality, Engine, Fuel Consumption, Ownership, Driving & Safety.
4.6. Learn how it drives and what features set the 2006 Mazda 3 apart from its rivals.
The response is very quick and …