The box art may be a bit dull, but its the … We have 1000 Aliens-DVDRip Other torrents for you! Metamorphosis: The Alien Factor is great, cheesy fun. Metamorphosis The Alien Factor (in Hollywood Movies) Metamorphosis The Alien Factor (1990) - Download Movie for mobile in best quality 3gp and mp4 format.

Metamorphosis (I) (1990) R | 92 min | Horror , Sci-Fi Dr. Peter Houseman is a brilliant geneticist who is working on a serum which will stop human aging, but his colleagues don't believe in …

Also stream Metamorphosis The Alien Factor on your mobile, tablets and ipads It was intended to be a follow-up to The Deadly Spawn. "Metamorphosis: The Alien Factor", a badass direct-to-video sci-fi biological horror movie with great practical effects!

Download Aliens-DVDRip Torrent at TorrentFunk. AKA: A Metamorfose. 22 posts 1; 2; Next; RocknRolla81 Posts: 182 Joined: 09 Aug 2017, 20:02. Metamorphosis: The Alien Factor (1990) R | 98 min | Horror , Sci-Fi , Thriller A virus from outer space transforms a bio-researcher into a blood thirsty monster. But chief, Dr.Vialini doesn't like the cops and public to be involved in this secret experiment. Metamorphosis takes me back to a time when movies could be fun and entertaining while still having a plot and story.

Although this is a bio-chemical lab, there's some nuclear proton thingee kept in a room big enough to let the alien thingee in. Metamorphosis.The.Alien.Factor.1990.DVDRip.x264 Torrent content (File list)

Metamorphosis: The Alien Factor (1990) Nakon zlatnih osamdesetih dolaze Scream devedesete. But chief, Dr.Vialini doesn't like the cops and public to be involved in this secret experiment. Originally a sequel to the '83 cult-hit "The Deadly Spawn"(1990) I'm glad that I discovered this gem and that I could snag it at a great price. Metamorphosis: The Alien Factor is a 1990 horror film.

Direct download via magnet link. We have 1000 Aliens-DVDRip Other torrents for you! Search for and download any torrent from the pirate bay using search query alien. A virus from outer space transforms a bio-researcher into a blood thirsty monster. Download Aliens-DVDRip Torrent at TorrentFunk.

Any fan of 80's sci-fi/horror films like "From Beyond" should definitely buy this movie. Metamorphosis_The Alien Factor (1990) DVDRip antropophagus 8 torrent download locations Download Direct Metamorphosis_The Alien Factor (1990) DVDRip antropophagus could be available for direct download Spónsored Link google.com Metamorphosis_The Alien Factor (1990) DVDRip antropophagus 8 years monova.org Metamorphosis The Alien Factor (1990) DVDRip antropophagus Movies

But he becomes lunch very soon. TV Guide awarded the film 3/5 stars, writing, "The title may sound generic, but Metamorphosis: The Alien Factor is an unusually vivid and accomplished low-budget horror film, a science fiction chiller that stretches its budget well and whips up some solid frights." Eventually, the metamorphosis is complete, and the scientist turns into something huge and loud (but not so huge that it can't navigate the lab's narrow hallways, or so loud that it won't warn away its prey). But he becomes lunch very soon.