Watch and Download Korean Movies online for free! This Chinese romance is based on a novel by Xin Yiwu. Also a bit confused through the movie like there was something missing. … After she finds her long-time boyfriend cheating on her, she moves out of their apartment and ends up in a sharehouse with her high school classmate, also her first love Tomoya. Once I finished the first episode, my heart soared and was overjoyed and excited that it had a strong start.

It was good but didn’t get me as excited as this drama version did lol. Enjoy. New Korean Movies HD update. Subtitled in Arabic, German, English, Spanish, French, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Turkish, Vietnamese. The story started in high school. Are there any mistakes? Dramacool will always be the first to have the episode so please Bookmark and add us on Facebook for update!!! I don't recommend.

It follows the relationship of two young students, one a girl of modest means from the countryside, the other an heir to a vast family fortune. ... “Never Gone” is a 2016 Chinese film directed by Zhou Tuo Ru. Watch and Download Korean Movies online for free! Release Date: July 15th, 2016 Not Yet Rated | 1 hr 39 min Plot Summary.

Buy "Never Gone (2016) (Blu-ray) (English Subtitled) (Hong Kong Version)" at YesAsia.com with Free International Shipping!

A couple reunite when they move into the same neighborhood after living apart for a few years. Dramacool will always be the first to have the episode so please Bookmark and add us on Facebook for update!!!

Buy "Never Gone (2016) (Blu-ray) (English Subtitled) (Hong Kong Version)" at YesAsia.com with Free International Shipping! Never Gone first appeared on the screen back in 2016. Watch and download Chinese drama Never Gone (2018) full episodes free english sub HD at Dramacool. We encourage you to leave comments regarding the Never Gone subtitles : is the translation good enough? Su Yun Jin was a gentle and quiet student, while Cheng Zheng was the total opposite of her. Enjoy. Here you can find products of Kris Wu, Crystal Liu,, Deltamac (HK) & popular Mainland China Movies & Videos.

The subtitle database SubtitlesBank is sure to delight lovers of world cinema masterpieces. The following Never Gone (2018) Episode 2 English SUB has been released. One more thing, amazon doesn't translate all the written down text, like in books and sticky notes which seems to be important in the plot.

The story started in high school. This Chinese romance is based on a novel by Xin Yiwu. Su Yunjin (Liu Yifei) is a struggling transfer student from a regional town, while rich heir Cheng Zheng (Kris Wu) is the star student who sits behind her.

New Korean Movies HD update. Here you can find products of Kris Wu, Crystal Liu,, Deltamac (HK) & popular Mainland China Movies & Videos. 原来你还在这里 with subtitles.