Three workshops (September 5th, October 3rd and November 7th) will provide basic information on how to use these different digital tools. Tatakae! dm me on discord @Mizaru#0112 if there's a skin not listed here yet that I need to add (provide screenshot please) - Mizaruuu/osu-RyuK-s-super-cool-skins Ohio State is one of the largest universities in the nation. Tatakae! r/osugame: osu! osu! is a rhythm game based on the gameplay of a variety of popular commercial rhythm games such as Osu! Easily access the skin you're looking for with advanced filtering options. is a rhythm game based on the gameplay of a variety of popular commercial rhythm games such as Osu! - hq-af/osu-relife Oct 9 (M) Final examinations for first-session classes (given during last class session unless other arrangements are made) dm me on discord @Mizaru#0112 if there's a skin not listed here yet that I need to add (provide screenshot please) - Mizaruuu/osu-RyuK-s-super-cool-skins Ouendan and Elite Beat Agents. Find and download the best osu skins of all time. Ouendan and Elite Beat … Standalone Passport/DejaVu/Ban Bypass/Server Switcher for osu! 16 likes. OSU Hackathon, Stillwater, Oklahoma.