If you are a registered user, use your username and password to login. Account login issues. It assumes understanding in HTTP protocol and OAuth, and that you have administrative access & developer control of the server that you wish to integrate with Patreon. Interact with the Patreon API via OAuth. Our new developer portal offers APIs and documentation that make it easy for developers to create tools for Patreon everywhere across the web. CREATOR RESOURCES. Patreon PHP library version 1.0.0 moves on to Patreon's v2 API, which is not compatible with old v1 calls. How do I request a refund? Below, you’ll find steps explaining how to begin integrating with us. Select register to create an account. patreon-php. Featured Articles. Support and engage with artists and creators as they live out their passions! patreon-php. Hi, we’re Patreon. Plan smarter, collaborate better, and ship faster with Azure DevOps Services, formerly known as Visual Studio Team Services. Updated daily. F95zone is an adult community where you can find tons of great adult games and comics, make new friends, participate in active discussions and more! Username: sao00200@gmail.com Password: sao00200@gmail.com Other: sao00200@gmail.com New users are required to register to create an account. Welcome to the Patreon API! Send us a note and we'll help you as soon as we can. Get agile tools, CI/CD, and more. Important notice about updating to 1.0.0 from earlier versions. Patreon PHP library version 1.0.0 moves on to Patreon's v2 API, which is not compatible with old v1 calls. Patreon is a membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid. F95zone is an adult community where you can find tons of great adult games and comics, make new friends, participate in active discussions and more! I have seen some developers get overwhelmed with the entitlement that some patrons have. I would hate to see countless hours being devoted to patrons, answering questions, and responding to demands. Updated daily. Patreon has an OAuth provider service — the technology that lets you log in to Medium with Twitter, log in to Disqus with Google+, and even login to Patreon with Facebook. How do I retry my payment? Check out more charts, like the Monthly Adult … Check out more charts, like the Monthly Adult … If you have any trouble registering for an eAccount online, please reach out to our customer service department to troubleshoot. Are you a creator with technical chops? "Patreon can help me strike a balance where I can still be creatively alive and not lose touch with myself as a musician and not lose touch with my audience and pay the bills, but also, you know, be present enough for my family when they need me the most. Below, you’ll find steps explaining how to begin integrating with us. Top Patreon Adult Games Ranked list of the most popular Patreon adult games including top earners. Visit Patreon U. Patreon is empowering a new generation of creators. We believe people who make things should get paid for the value they give to the world. I know I don't speak for everyone but the purpose of the pledge is to incentivize continued development… How do I payout? RESOLVING ISSUES. Fans pay creators of all kinds a subscription amount of their choice in exchange for exclusive experiences and behind-the-scenes content. 10 USD - stikers / butttons [needs dedicated patreon maintainer] 25 USD - tshirts [needs dedicated patreon maintainer] xx USD Whonix ™ bootable USB drive, YubiKey or so [needs dedicated patreon maintainer] [needs development work] 40 USD - instant messenger support group (jabber or textsecure?)