5,0 sur 5 étoiles 6. Paul McCartney Tour 2019 - Tickets & Dates Concert Paul McCartney Freshen Up Tour 2019. Find Paul Mccartney tour dates, event details, reviews and much more Paul McCartney has announced his first U.S. 'Freshen Up' tour dates, beginning May 27 in Raleigh, NC. Confiram nossa plylist com cara de setlist do tour Freshn Up, com sonzeiras dos Wings, Beatles e toda carreira solo de Paul até o mais recente álbum Egypt Station Imagine: John Lennon (Deluxe Edition) by Paul McCartney. Buy Paul Mccartney tickets from the Official Ticketmaster.fr site. La simple évocation de son nom suffit à éveiller spontanément des mélodies connues, par les plus jeunes, comme par les plus anciens. Do you have the tickets? It is time to order them! Paul McCartney em mais um tour no Brasil, agora em 2019 o ex Beatle toca nas cidades de São Paulo e Curitiba. Welcome to the Paul McCartney Official Store! ‘Maybe I'm Amazed’ was first released on Paul McCartney’s debut solo album McCartney which … Then Paul announced several new projects – a musical, a new children book. Paul McCartney “Maybe I’m Amazed” official video, now remastered in HD. The tour was McCartney's first tour after the release of his album, Egypt Station.Prior to the announcement of the tour, McCartney revealed he would headline the 17th Austin City Limits Music Festival at Zilker Park, in October 2018. Paul McCartney is currently touring across 7 countries and has 11 upcoming concerts. Paul McCartney will release his seventeenth (!) 2019 also saw the celebration of the … It doesn’t matter how old you are and what music genre you prefer because you simply can miss Paul McCartney tour! Paul McCartney Tour ,Paul McCartney Freshen Up Tour 2020. Freshen Up is a concert tour by English musician Paul McCartney that commenced on 17 September 2018 with a four-concert leg in Canada. Paul McCartney – Popular Musical Legend. Mais, il n'est pas qu' un bassiste de génie. La star des Beatles annonce une date à Paris et trois en région, pour le printemps prochain, révèle nos confrères de France Bleu. Find Paul McCartney tour schedule, concert details, reviews and photos. Paul McCartney - Novembre 2019 Après des mois de spéculation, après avoir été annoncé en tête d'affiche du 50e anniversaire du Festival de Glastonbury, un an après son dernier concert en France, Paul McCartney annonce aujourd'hui quatre concerts uniques en … No? Due out via Capitol Records, the follow-up to 2013’s New has been teased with the two-song single, “I Don’t Know” and “Come on to Me”. The short run of dates will see him hit the stage in cities including Greenville, Lexington, and Madison before a final performance wraps things up in Moline, IL on June 11. 4,3 sur 5 étoiles 185. DVD Actuellement indisponible. solo album, Egypt Station, on September 7th. Buy Paul McCartney tickets from the official Ticketmaster.com site. Paul McCartney annonce quatre dates de concert en France en 2020. Due out via Capitol Records, the follow-up to 2013’s New has been teased with the two-song single, “I Don’t Know” and “Come on to Me”. Sir Paul McCartney is a former Beatles and the world-known legend of music from Liverpool. solo album, Egypt Station, on September 7th. Shop online for Paul McCartney Merchandise, Apparel, T-Shirts, One On One Tour Gear, Posters & Accessories. Aux 4 coins du monde, et même dans les contrées les plus lointaines, Paul McCartney reste Le bassiste des Beatles. Get Paul McCartney setlists - view them, share them, discuss them with other Paul McCartney fans for free on setlist.fm! 2019 started with the end of the promotional efforts for 2018 album “Egypt Station”, including re-releasing the album with extras and completing the “Freshen Up” tour. Their next tour date is at Stade Pierre Mauroy in Villeneuve D’Ascq, after that …