Not sure if there is any significance to this but, in an interview today in the Illinois Times, the band Venice (who are going to be singing backing vocals on Roger Waters upcoming tour of The Wall in 2010 and 2011) said that Roger Waters was in their front room watching a DVD of the original Wall tour! Can't wait for Waters to release … 55. Pink Floyd Live in Nassau New York 1990 (Delicate Sound of Thunder) 3.3 out of 5 stars 31. I love Pink Floyd/Roger Waters stuff (In The Flesh Live is my favorite concert DVD) but I'd avoided this for years because, frankly, I didn't want to see The Wall done by a bunch of people not even remotely connected to Roger Waters' music (Scorpions, Jerry Hall, Cyndi Lauper, etc). FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. (The Wall Live 1980-81) on Discogs. Movie & TV Show Release Decade. Pink Floyd: The Wall (25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition) 4.7 out of 5 stars 845. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2020 DVD release of The Wall In The Court 1980 on Discogs. June 25, 2010 Pink Floyd Leave a comment. I have a real bad video copy of this concert but it does include Gilmour and in my humble opinion, it is the best visual concert I have seen to date of Pink Floyd - The Wall. Is There Anybody Out There? More Buying Choices $11.99 (5 used & new offers) Starring: Thomas Dolby , Marianne Faithfull , Bryan Adams , et al. DVD Pink Floyd - Live At Pompeii [Subtitles in English, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai, French, Mandarim ] [ Region ALL ] DVD More Buying Choices $29.99 (3 used & new offers) Nonetheless, "Is There Anybody Out There: The Wall, Live" is the supreme document of all the glory of the theatrical rock presentation.

The Pink Floyd Story (1) DVD 006 The Dark Side of the Rainbow (1) DVD 007 From Behind The Wall (documentaries about The Wall) (1) DVD 008 You Know I'm Right in Cali.

a 24-page 27 cm x 27 cm photo book " The Wall - Pink Floyd Circa 1980-1", including photographs By Jill Furmanovsky and Hipgnosis, edited by Jill Furmanovsky, a 8-page credits booklet, an exclusive 27 cm x 27 cm Gerald Scarfe Art Print "The Wall - The Wife", a black envelope "Immersion Collectors' Cards" 15 cm x 11 cm including: View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2000 CD release of Is There Anybody Out There? Pink Floyd Live in Nassau New York 1990 (Delicate Sound of Thunder) 3.2 out of 5 stars 31. 4.4 out of 5 stars 61. Pink Floyd The Wall Live DVD from 1980s could be released. DVD 003 Pink Floyd - The Wall live (feb. 27 1980 New York) (1) DVD 004 Which One Is Pink?

DVD $16.55 $ 16. referencing The Wall Live At Earls Court, DVD-V, Unofficial, NTSC, HAR DVD 522561 I have a real bad video copy of this concert but it does include Gilmour and in my humble opinion, it is the best visual concert I have seen to date of Pink Floyd - The Wall .