The frame offers 155mm of rear travel (15mm more than the regular Instinct), using RMB’s Smoothlink four-bar suspension linkage. The Instinct range is Rocky’s go-to mid-travel 29er trail bike and it ticks all the boxes for that category beautifully. One model in the Instinct family caught my attention as a bit of an outlier, with its exciting looking spec sheet—The Instinct BC Edition. Trust your Instinct. Born in BC, we’ve turned the Instinct into an aggressive trail monster. Rocky Mountain has updated its most versatile eBike in its range. Click here for a list of local Rocky Mountain dealers. The re-designed frame pushes the rear travel to 140mm, increasing stiffness and tweaking the suspension kinematics. Stable and aggressive, the Instinct is our most versatile trail bike. Rocky Mountain does offer a carbon version of the Instinct BC Edition, but I was testing the aluminum framed ‘50’ model. The North Shore has shaped Rocky Mountain’s bikes, and this year the company has turned out a new all-mountain trail machine dubbed the Instinct. The 2019 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt takes design cues from the new Altitude and Instinct models. With 29" wheels and a wide range of RIDE-9™ adjustments, the all-new Instinct is available in both carbon and alloy models. It had a completely new frame for 2018 with refined tube shapes and lower profile shock hardware. Thing is, I'm not sure I'll be able to test them on the trails so I'd like to gather some inputs. Rocky Mountain Instinct Carbon 90 BC Edition ... Rocky Mountain contacted me before their customer reached out to me and said "we have a customer in your area with a … < Those three bikes are what seem like good all around options in my price range at the shops I trust. 2019 Rocky Mountain Instinct A70 PowerPlay eBike For sale on Pinkbike buysell Now £2,899.00. And so we come to the Rocky Mountain Instinct BC Edition. Rocky Mountain Instinct Carbon 90 BC Edition ... Rocky Mountain contacted me before their customer reached out to me and said "we have a customer in … Trek Fuel ex 8 vs Specialized Stumpjumper 2019 vs Rocky mountain instinct alloy 50 In the market for my first full suspension mtb. In its standard guise the Instinct is Rocky Mountain’s 140mm travel, 29er ‘do-it-all’ trail bike. Today, Rocky Mountain builds every one of its bikes—from cross-country to downhill—to handle the rugged terrain and conditions that the founders cut their teeth on. The 140mm travel bikes integrate Rocky Mountains powerful 250w Dyname 3.0 drive system into an alloy frame with the option to … The 2020 Instinct Powerplay will be available from September 2019 in 5 specification options. The 2019 Rocky Mountain Thunderbolt takes design cues from the new Altitude and Instinct models. Instinct Carbon 50 Trail Bike 2019-, from delivered fast and hassle free from our UK warehouse.