AFTER TUNING - After you've found the best settings for your carb, make a record of it. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. What their 787 Mods are, ect. At the bottom of the page are also the oem procedures for a rebuild which applies to single or dual carbs. By far the best place for this record is the inside of your hood, written in bold felt pen. I fiddled with the throttle a little and the ski got up. When I purchased it, I test drove and the ski bogged down when putting full throttle from idle. If you are wondering what Mikuni carburetor(s) your … The Idle Stop Screw is used to adjust the idle of the craft to the proper recommended idle (see oem specs). It revs up great on the trailer. So Im wondering if there is any jetting/pop off settings anyone would like to share, and how they work? I took off the intake manifold and checked the rotary valve which he had put on backwards, I set it correctly solving his issue and the ski started right up. Figured it was a carb problem. As a rule of thumb, the idle should be adjusted to around 1100 rpm (in water). Sea-Doo Jet Ski Forum; Sea-Doo 2-Stroke Forum; If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the Help! If the process is … Once installed you'll need to properly adjust/tune for your application. Sea Doo Engine Torque Specs The data below should help with Rotax engine assembly. Genuine Sea-Doo parts are designed to careful tolerances for specific water-craft, based on extensive testing programs tailored to rigorous standards of quality control and backed by the Bombardier warranty. If space permits, record your high and low speed jet sizes, as well as the day's temperature. Carburetor Reference Chart. \ the carb has been rebuilt now its needs adjusted. Fits all seadoo 657,717,787,800 seadoo from 1994-2002 After Market Kit includes all necessary: - gaskets - diaphragm - hardware required to disassemble - hardware required to rebuild Mikuni carburetor -does not include the needle and seat assembly or jetting. need to know how to adjust - Motorcycles question In this video, I replace the entire fuel system on this 1996 Seadoo GTI. Denote the final adjustment settings and the pop off pressure. This video applies to almost all Seadoo models from this time frame. The carbs also have 1.5 needle valves with 95gr springs and the oem popoff setting spec is 36-40psi. First, the idle speed and engine smoothness needs to be adjusted properly. Hey, I got a 95 XP with a 657x engine, from someone last year real cheap because he couldn't get it running.. Next, I’ll go over the carb adjustment order from start to finish. link above. You need to register before you can post: click the register link below to proceed. Note that 947 crankcase torque patterns and procedures are detailed so should be obtained from the OEM manual. I bought the ski and did a complete carb rebuild with oem parts. I just bought the ski. Includes a pair of oem Mikuni carbs set up with Main Jetting of 140 on the Mag carb and 142.5 on the PTO carb and Pilot Jets are 67.5. Mikuni Carburetor Test & Rebuild Info… The following procedures test the carbs fuel pump and other various carburetor functions to make sure they are working properly and within specifications. All parts for a complete rebuild of carb and fuel pump are included and pictured Everything you need: grommets, check valves, O-rings, filter, diaphragms, gaskets, and needle valves Includes stock and 3 additional valve springs for custom adjustment 787 Carb Adjustments/Mods - Updated I know the 787 is quite popular, for just normal use and for racing, ect.. Seadoo 650 657 720 717 787 800 Carb Rebuild Kit with Base Gaskets Xp Carburetor Sea Doo Hello I am having trouble with my 1997 seadoo xp 787. how to adjust carb on 1997 seadoo ?