the beatles - sgt.pepper's mas-2653 mono - sgt peppers lonely hearts club band Jan 28, 2015 80 It was at number one in the UK album charts for 22 consecutive weeks. In 1994, it was ranked number one in the book All Time Top 1000 Albums. In 1994, it was ranked number one in the book All Time Top 1000 Albums. Pepper was a worldwide critical and commercial success, spending a total of 27 weeks at the top of the UK Album Chart. My brother has once again gifted me with a few treasures (LPs, that is), and has promised me more in the very near future. Sgt. pepper's lonely hearts club band ~capitol mas-2653~vinyl lp. So this came into the record store I work at today and when I went to price it, I noticed a couple of odd things about the pressing. SGT PEPPER US STEREO Pressing is the collectable edition of title Sgt. ... (Total: 3 Items) (Total: 3 Items) Click the image to load the highest resolution version. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, an Album by The Beatles. i played this lp at a very high volume on my marantz table, in mono, as this is a mono copy, surface noise is very very minimal, people this is an old ass lp. CD: EMI CDP 7 46442 2 Sgt Pepper 1987, EMI CDP 7 97039 2 The Beatles 1967-1970 1993. Most collectors think of the censored "butcher cover" when … What is so exceptional about this album is that it is Mint in both cover and vinyl. This Peppers has the Capitol rainbow label SMAS-2653 (SMAS-1-2653)and is a signed Wally on side one. The Beatles’ Sgt. The record was published with catalogue number Capitol SMAS 2653. Sorry to be such a novice, but I've always bought a played vinyl, but just now am taking an interest in learning how to grade it and determine it's value. I think people who ask questions like these tend to forget that Sgt. 1 to 25 of 17125 items found for beatles sgt peppers lonely hearts club band The crossfade joins this to the preceding song, Sgt Pepper, but the songs do not overlap; rather, crowd noise runs from one through to the other. Genres: Psychedelic Pop, Pop Rock. Beatles Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band records, LPs and CDs Vinyl Price Guide. beatles price guide. I need help identifying this pressing of Sgt. Pepper was mass-produced. The catalog number on the jacket is SMAL 2653. The short answer: Most copies won't be worth more than $1 (the unplayable, moldy copy at your neighborhood thrift store) to $20 (the going price for a new copy at Amazon). Released in 1978 on Capitol (catalog no. Make Offer - The Beatles Sgt Peppers Vinyl With CUT OUT Insert Smas 2653 VG+ Inner Sleeve VG+ The Beatles Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, Vinyl LP Insert 1967 PCS 7027 $29.99 ! It was released as a LP (12") and appeared on the Capitol record label. beatles price guide. My brother told me that he listened to this once, and judging by the condition, I believe him. SMAS 2653; Vinyl LP). Sgt. this lp has been play tested both sides no skips no loud pops and not warped sounds amazing!! This record was release on 0000-00-00. Although I have a somewhat large selection of vinyl, I am still very much a novice from a collectors standpoint and must turn to you folks for some info. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - Reprise Catalog#: on the inner labels = SMAS-2653 on the back cover = SMAS 2653 on the cover's spine = 2653 The label is black with colour band around it. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Capitol SMAS 2653, 1967). Rim print has the added words, "a subsidiary of … To use Sgt. B5 = Sgt. Pepper was a worldwide critical and commercial success, spending a total of 27 weeks at the top of the UK Album Chart. Peppers as an example, for a US release with SMAS 2653 as the catalog number, the first press will have the black Capitol label with the rainbow perimeter. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band LP Sealed (First... Sold for 2,000.00 USD on 22 Jan 2020 Beatles price guide Beatles values Beatles prices A seminal work in the emerging psychedelic rock style, the album was critically acclaimed upon release and won four Grammy Awards in 1968. the beatles sgt peppers lonely hearts club band smas 2653 capitol gatefold vinyl 4.5 out of 5 stars 23 product ratings 23 product ratings - THE BEATLES SGT PEPPERS LONELY HEARTS CLUB BAND SMAS 2653 CAPITOL GATEFOLD VINYL Beatles Ultra Rare Album Cover Sgt. Sgt. Genres: Psychedelic Pop, Pop Rock. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band -Marble Vinyl-, an Album by The Beatles. This pressing was released in The United States. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Capitol SMAS 2653, 1967). Released 2 June 1967 on Capitol (catalog no. SEAV-11840; Vinyl LP). The Beatles Sgt Pepper's Lhcb Stereo Smas 2653 VG+ & Mono Mas 2653... Sold for 35.00 USD on 02 Apr 2018 I have one too. Sgt. the beatles~sgt. Unfortunately no inserts - at least, he has yet to locate them. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band recorded by Beatles. Thanks for any help. Sgt. US: Capitol SMAS 2653 Sgt Pepper 1967, Apple SKBO-3404 The Beatles 1967-1970 1973.