SS 192 OB Build This Boat. Browse various Hurricane Sun Deck Sport SS 188 boats for sale, Rightboat.com offers thousands of boats for sale listed by trusted brokers from around the World Insure your 2016 Hurricane SS 188 for just $100/year* More freedom: You’re covered on all lakes, rivers, and oceans within 75 miles of the coast. Beam Maximum HP Draft, Drive Up Fuel Capacity Person Capacity Available Colors Hurricane SunDeck Sport SS 188 I/O. I'm pretty sure once I know where the correct location is I can easily add the pump and piping. The 188 offers an open and roomy floorplan with plenty of seating and storage. 15 Boote. Sundek sport ss 188 obama chuo.fm. View a wide selection of Hurricane SunDeck Sport 188 OB boats for sale in your area, explore detailed information & find your next boat on boats.com. Open the catalog to page 1 Select your engine size if different than the included engine size below. And Hurricane's SunDeck, SunDeck Sport and FunDeck lines have you covered. View pictures and details of this boat or search for more Hurricane boats for sale on boats.com. Optional equipment prices and values for the 2020 Hurricane SunDeck Sport Series SS 188 from NADAguides. Find specifications for the Hurricane SunDeck Sport 188 OB. Open the catalog to page 1 Inventory Unit Detail Homosassa Marine Homosassa, FL (352) 628-2991 SS 201 I/O Build This Boat. Savings: We offer low rates and plenty of discounts. Locate Hurricane boat dealers and find your boat at Boat Trader! Powered by SUZUKI 140 HP 4 STROKE motor. 2015 Hurricane SunDeck Sport SS 188 OB, One of Hurricane?s best selling models. You need a boat that's ready to play hard and perform well, trip after trip, year after year, no matter what adventure you have in mind. Quantity of the engines is already included. Length (L.O.A.) 1 von 1 Seiten. SS 201 I/O Build This Boat. Engine Note . Find Hurricane Sundeck Sport 188 boats for sale near you, including boat prices, photos, and more. Sport Package - Sport Graphics, Upgraded Helm Chair, Windscreen, SS Rubrail (Black), SS Cupholders, Pull-up Cleats, SS Canopy Frame (Black/Gray Canvas), (requires Sport vinyl & accent; must select Pitch Black Gel option) Hello everyone.. hope someone can help and thanks for … Low 133 hours.Clean interior. The larger sister model of this boat, the SunDeck 201, ran 44 mph with the F150, and is several hundred pounds heavier, so top speeds around 46 to 47 mph should be attainable. Engine selection Key (#) For 1993-1997 model years include 7.4L (300 HP) Mercruiser engine (##) Use your engine's horsepower rating. hurricane sundeck-sport-188-ob kaufen. There's still enough foredeck for an anchor locker, and for sitting and dangling your toes in the water when the anchor is on the bottom. Scottish transport awards 2010 olympics. Sundek sport ss 188 obama chuo.fm. 2013 Hurricane SunDeck Sport SS 188 OB When you're looking for a family boat, there's only one thing that you want: Everything. Whether is playing, fishing or … Specs include beam, dry weight, fuel capacity, max horsepower, overall length, passenger capacity, total weight capacity and wet weight. Locate Hurricane boat dealers and find your boat at Boat Trader! Posted November 28, 2019 by. View pictures and details of this boat or search for more Hurricane boats for sale on boats.com. The forward platform offers a boarding ladder and also makes a great casting platform for fishing. Hurricane SUNDECK SPORT SS 188 OB for sale in West Palm Beach Florida. Testberichte und Artikel. fuel ball collapses on SunDeck Sport SS 188 OB. The Hurricane SunDeck Sport 188, also called SS-188, has enough room in its bow lounge for two full-size adults to sprawl, with sufficient room between the seats that their knees won't be knocking. Beam Maximum HP Draft, Drive Up Fuel Capacity Person Capacity Available Colors Hurricane SunDeck Sport SS 188 OB. Find Hurricane 188 boats for sale near you, including boat prices, photos, and more. 2013 Hurricane SUNDECK SPORT 188 Prices and Specs Select Option Packages Below . Scottish transport awards 2010 olympics. Sport Package - Sport Graphics, Upgraded Helm Chair, Windscreen, SS Rubrail (Black), SS Cupholders, Pull-up Cleats, SS Canopy Frame (Black/Gray Canvas), (requires Sport vinyl & accent; must select Pitch Black Gel option)