Er stieg 1983 aus, bis heute konnten sich Hodgson und Mastermind Rick Davies nicht darauf verständigen, noch einmal gemeinsam auf einer Bühne zu stehen. SUPERTRAMP CANCELS UPCOMING EUROPEAN TOUR. Find Supertramp's upcoming U.S. and international concerts, tickets, demands and tour dates for 2020 on Concertful. If you haven't gotten around to see Roger in concert this is the next best thing. Supertramp are a British rock band formed in 1969 under the name Daddy before renaming themselves in early 1970. Auch die Supertramp Tour 2015 wird ohne Rodger Hodgson stattfinden. Browse Supertramp tour dates and order tickets for upcoming concerts near you. just hope i can get another shot at it. Supertramp Tour Dates 2020. See all upcoming 2020-21 tour dates, support acts, reviews and venue info. just hope i can get another shot at it. Supertramp regretfully announces that all dates for its “Supertramp Forever” European tour have been cancelled due to health issues affecting the band’s founder, Rick Davies. Roger Hodgson, formerly of Supertramp, has been recognized as one of the most gifted songwriters and lyricists of our time. One of the unmistakable voices of progressive rock, former Supertramp frontman Roger Hodgson is back on the road in 2020 playing all the classics of his old band and solo career. There are no upcoming tour dates scheduled currently. sure there were a few areas where it would have been perfect to have roger along but we gotta move on. SUPERTRAMP CANCELS UPCOMING EUROPEAN TOUR. being a fan since i was first introduced in 1974 i was not dissapointed. Copyright ©2020 Rick Davies Productions, Inc. | All Rights Reserved | site by Oniracomsite by Oniracom Schade, aber ihren Fans bleiben die wunderbaren Popsongs. the performance and stage presence was spot onif your're a SUPERTRAMP fan you would be cheating yourself by passing on this tour. sure there were a few areas where it would have been perfect to have roger along but we gotta move on. You can find the list of Supertramp tour dates here. Supertramp celebrated over 40 years of hit making with their recent 70-10 tour, having brought their signature mix of rock styles to a brand new set of fans across the world. Supertramp's Roger Hodgson is currently touring across 6 countries and has 40 upcoming concerts. Their next tour date is at Cirque Royal in Brussels, after that they'll be at Cirque Royal again in Brussels. Buy Supertramp tickets from Ticketmaster AU. Supertramp celebrated over 40 years of hit making with their recent 70-10 tour, having brought their signature mix of rock styles to a brand new set of fans across the world. Following the release Hodgson, the band’s lead vocalist, left the group to focus on solo material and his family. ... For anyone who is or was a fan of Supertramp, you've got to see Roger Hodgson, their voice and co-founder, in concert. Copyright ©2020 Rick Davies Productions, Inc. | All Rights Reserved | site by Oniracomsite by Oniracom