Compare Suzuki GS150R and Honda CB Unicorn 150. With more mass rather than the challengers, the GS 150R has the best in class stability in high speeds. Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Get Suzuki GS150R Commuter Mileage in City Per Liter & on Highway at AutoPortal.com. Compare with similar models. The rider will enjoy a memorable driving experience owing to the strong and sturdy structure of the bike. Find the best deals for used suzuki gs 150 mileage. Check Suzuki GS 150 R bikes mileage, features, reviews, news, specs & variants. Suzuki GZ 150 India Launch. Being a highly accomplished version, the outlook of Suzuki GS 150 2016 motorcycle is unique, sporty and attractive. Check Suzuki GS 150 R specifications, features, Mileage (Average), Engine Displacement, Fuel tank Capacity, Weight, Tyre Size and other technical specs. 11 Suzuki GS from Rs. Engine of suzuki gs 150 r has a great performance , it lasts very long as best of Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? The company is yet to make an official announcement on the launch of this cruiser bike. Suzuki GS150R Mileage An ideal bike for city commuters, Suzuki GS 150R gives an excellent mileage of 50-55 kmpl. Compare with similar models. This has included a heavy 150 cc engine. Price, specs, exact mileage, features, colours, pictures, user reviews and all details of Suzuki GS 150R Motorcycle. However, media report suggests that the bike could be launched before festive season 2017. Suzuki GZ150 Price In India The GS 150R is the second bike in India after legendary "Yamaha RD350" which came with 6-speed gear. We will update you on the same as soon as Suzuki announces its launch details. However, some recent reports stated that the Gixxer SF is the Indian version of GSX-R150. Price, specs, exact mileage, features, colours, pictures, user reviews and all details of Suzuki GS 150R Motorcycle. Please Note: US MPG and Gallons are used, not Imperial. Suzuki GS150R Price , Variants And Color The Suzuki GS150R is available in Pearl Nebular Black Grey, Metallic Flint Gray, Candy Max Orange, and Candy Dark Greenish Blue. For this purpose enthusiasts turned to Suzuki Motorbikes and particularly towards Suzuki GS 150. There are 5473 Suzukis from 306 different models with reported gas mileage parked at Fuelly Top 10 Motorcycles. bro i also got gs-150 2008 model, Allhamdulilah i am having 38 to 40 km in every liter, i have checked this on every after 2 days, my usage is 1 liter petrol daily, i have checked it through the meter, and keep on checking. Suzuki GS150R is a commuter sport model that is the first one from its class to support a 6-speed gearbox. Suzuki Mileage Reports. my speed is in between 40 to 50 max ans rpm is in between 3000 to 4000. u may check the carb setting from suzuki centreandif u like then goto … The Suzuki GS150r it is a very simple standard type Commuter bike with a bit of sportive look.