They look and go even better with one of Cobra's exhaust systems. Find great deals on eBay for suzuki intruder exhaust and suzuki intruder 1800 exhaust. Top … Suzuki Intruder Exhaust. Authentic Magnum Suzuki High Flow Exhaust Pipe is the most durable, reliable and easily installable muffler on the market, meaning you will not have to waste an entire day installing magnum Intruder M1800R muffler, just adapt it into your stock system and immediately reap the benefits of improved claims in your Bike. Suzuki M800 Intruder Exhausts & Mufflers Exhaust & Mufflers Exhausts and Mufflers Drag Pipes exhasut, Cobra ,Vance & Hines, Hard Krome, DG, Highway Hawk, Samson, Jardine Save up to 75%!. ... Motorcycle Heat Shield Tape For Honda VTX 1300 1800 TYPE C R S N F T RETRO VT750 (Fits: 2000 Suzuki Intruder 1500) $7.91. Con i nostri prodotti potrai migliorare le performance della tua moto. Suzuki VZR 1800 Motorcycle Replacement Spares and Parts. Accessori e ricambi per Suzuki VS 800 Intruder. Boost your Suzuki Intruder’s performance, sound, and appearance with some new pipes and tips. Motorcycle Exhaust Pipes for 2000 Suzuki Intruder 1500. We have the choices that let you keep your engine noise down or dial it way up. Want to talk about durable goods? Suzuki Intruder M1800R . The following parts fit a 2000 Suzuki Intruder 1500 Edit |Go to My Garage. We have Slip-ons and Two-Sided Exhaust systems to fit both the 800 and 1400 Intruders as well as Drag Pipes for the 1400. Search and purchase a large selection of new and used Suzuki VZR 1800 Exhausts and Exhaust Systems motorcycle parts in the largest online replacement parts online network. I migliori pezzi di ricambio e componenti per una perfetta manutenzione della tua moto. Suzuki intruder in vendita in motori in Lombardia: scopri subito migliaia di annunci di privati e aziende e trova quello che cerchi su Subito.it If your 2002 Suzuki Intruder 1500 exhaust could use an upgrade, then J&P is your source for Suzuki Intruder 250 aftermarket exhaust, parts, and accessories. Suzuki's Intruders are going on a decade and a half old and they still turn heads on Main Street with their sleek lines and big-inch performance. Shop with confidence.