But now, this drug kingpin is shackling his country and only an expert team can stop him. Directed by Mike Leonard. With entry into the European Union at stake, Albania must rely on a mash-up of elite cops to take down a slippery drug lord dominating its economy. Louis Mandylor is a very versatile actor. The only downside to the action is the below-average usage of CG blood effects. But now, this drug kingpin is shackling his country and only an expert team can stop him. A rookie firefighter discovers the meaning of bravery through his terminally-ill mother. It has the tactical strength of Strike Back with recognizable tactics and weapons. He’s the Gene Hackman of DTV. Wir werden Netflix Schweiz für The Brave weiter überprüfen, und diese Seite wird mit allen Änderungen aktualisiert. The Brave (2019) 16 03/29/2019 (AL) Action, Thriller, Crime 1h 43m User Score. The Brave (2019) is available on Netflix United States. Details include the date it was added to UK Netflix, any known expiry dates and new episodes/seasons, the ratings and cast etc. The rest of the cast is excellent though, and to address the elephant in the review: Yes, this is better than Seal Team. In an Albanian town known for drug production and trafficking an elite group of cops set out to end the war waged against the local police. With Laura Poe, Jack Mulcahy, Haley Finnegan, Joseph Curtis Callender. Watch "The Brave (2019)" on Netflix in the United Kingdom: With entry into the European Union at stake, Albania must rely on a mash-up of elite cops to take down a slippery drug lord dominating its economy. A rookie firefighter discovers the meaning of bravery through his terminally-ill mother. He once helped a nation. Mit ein paar einfachen Schritten können Sie Ihre Netflix-Region in ein Land wie Südafrika umwandeln und auf den südafrikanischen Netflix-Kanal zugreifen, zu dem auch The Brave gehört. Ändern Sie ihr Netflix-Land. Watch "The Brave (2019)" on Netflix in the USA: With entry into the European Union at stake, Albania must rely on a mash-up of elite cops to take down a slippery drug lord dominating its economy. Anne Heche is horribly miscasted, and unfortunately every scene she's in is bad. The action delivers the R-rated goodness making this and The Mercenary my two favourite action movies of 2020 so far. But now, this drug kingpin is shackling his country and only an expert team can stop him. The Brave is awesome. Heroes will rise Overview . So scroll down for more information or share the link on social media to let your friends know what you're watching. He once helped a nation. He once helped a nation. Overall, The Brave is on Netflix now and I went in without having watched any trailers and I was blown away by what could be done with a lower budget. Info Page: The Brave Here is all the information you need about "The Brave" on Netflix in the UK. In an Albanian town known for drug production and trafficking an elite group of cops set out to end the war waged against the local police. Nothing else in The Brave looked cheap, so the shady CG was a huge disappointment for me.