Longtime draft guru Jeff Legwold picks this year's top prospects. This can be our reverse Syndergaard. Back when Stroman was traded and I, and many others, were asking "Is that really all we got for him?," I don't think anyone expected SWR to be knocking on the door of the top-50. Just a teenager, Wander Franco is baseball's No. Eighty-two of his picks went in the top 100 in 2019. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE TOP 100 MLB PROSPECTS. Projected Top-50 MLB Prospects in 2020 April 15, 2019 by Eric Cross 24 Comments | EricCross04 FantraxHQ is the official content sponsor of Fantrax.com , the hottest Fantasy Site of 2018 and 2019. Kiley McDaniel's top 100 MLB prospects. By Josh Norris on January 23, 2020 . Dan Zielinski III has covered the MLB draft for five years. With Spring Training underway, we have officially expanded our team lists to include the 30 best prospects in … Spoiler alert: Wander Franco leads our list. He’s interviewed 191 of the top draft prospects in that period, including three No. Top 50 MLB Prospects for 2020. Multiple publications, including Baseball America, USA Today and The Arizona Republic, have quoted his work, while he’s appeared on radio stations as a Home / MLB / Top 50 MLB Prospects for 2020 ; By Athlon Sports, 3/11/20, 11:00 AM EDT . Thank you, Mets. The Toolsiest MLB Prospects In The 2020 Top 100. 1 overall picks. This is my first stab at a top 100 prospects list for Major League Baseball at ESPN after doing this a few times at FanGraphs. Which MLB stars of tomorrow follow the best prospect since Mike Trout in this year's rankings? Marc Hulet lists his latest top 250 prospects for dynasty leagues for 2020 fantasy baseball.