It has spark and getting fuel. My Rhino is a 2004 model. $6.99 $ 6.
?

Battery is good. The only problem I have is with starting the thing after it has sit for a couple of weeks. the valves were too tight so they were actually being held open and not closing all the way. ... Sell on Amazon Start a Selling Account: Amazon Business Everything For Your Business: Amazon Fresh Groceries & More Right To Your Door:

If I use a hand siphon pump I can get gas to come up through the filter. What do you thank problem …
... 6:09. ... How to Troubleshoot a Yamaha 660 Grizzly. Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum > The Garage > Yamaha Rhino Performance Discussions > Rhino 660 Starter problems

Get it as soon as Mon, May 11. As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery. it will run on starting fluid. 3.6 out of 5 stars 25. It was about 110 on the gauge.

... Rhino 660 Starter problems. Engine mods, CDI boxes, exhausts, etc.

will be greatly appreciated. When the switch is on it seem as thouGh no power is to the starter.

99. it has a new - Answered by a verified Motorcycle Mechanic One last bit of advice, is dont TURN THE KEY TO START IMMEDIATELY. I cleaned the plug and put it back in. My 2004 Grizzly 660's starter won't engage. I took the plugs out and ran a compression test on it. the speed limiter then kicks in and will remove spark to the plug. Could be a carb and jetting issue as well, recently after my Rhino was jetted improperly I noticed it became a lot harder to start. I was wondering if anybody is having the same problem as I'm having with cold starts? Battery is good. Yamaha Rhino 660 Won't Crank Over and has Major Starting System Problems (This Battery is … Any info. My Rhino is a 2004 model. Is there a fix for it and if so what? no ground?

Back a while on this forum someone posted some pics of how they installed a primer bulb in the fuel line. I have to wait for about 30 minutes for it to cool down before it will start again. and it may only happen when its warm because the valve clearance decreases as metal expands. MOST COMMON PROBLEMS AND THEIR SOLUTIONS: 1) MY STARTER MOTOR TURNS, BUT IT DOESN’T TURN THE ENGINE OVER Starter one-way bearing – the 660 has a systemic problem with this component, Yamaha had a bad design. I replaced the starter relay, but nothing. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, classifieds, and more! I replaced the starter thinking that was the problem, but the new starter won't engage either. Battery is good.

... 2006 Rhino 660 Mods done - rear seat out of a Jeep CJ7 Painted flat dark earth with black graphics ... no neutral light, no start. I just put a new starter on, but still "whizzes." Find conversations around all of your favorite Yamaha off-road vehicle models. Originally I charged the battery and checked fuses. 2004 Yamaha Rhino - Starting Problems 2 - Duration: 0:11. I have a 660 Rhino 4x4 that is very cold natured. Is there a fix for it and if so what? 06 660 rhino, same problem. i can smell gas, using the choke has no effect. Step 1. Has anyone had this problem? yamaha rhino problems after seating for a week hard to start and also after trailering it for 4 hrs what do you - Yamaha 2005 Rhino 660 Auto 4x4 question It will start by jumping from the + on the battery to the negative on the starter relay. (unfortunately I don't get to drive it as much as I'd like to ) I talked to the dealer and he said that because of where the fuel pump is located the fuel drains down the line and then it takes a lot of cranking to get the fuel back up. I have a 660 Rhino 4x4 that is very cold natured. (unfortunately I don't get to drive it as much as I'd like to ) I talked to the dealer and he said that because of where the fuel pump is located the fuel drains down the line and then it takes a lot of cranking to get the fuel back up.

I have a 2005 rhino 660. it cranks but won't start. When my 2007 660 had been idle for a couple of weeks (plz, no comments about me not using it enough) the fuel will have drained back to the tank. Anytime I go on a ride over 5 miles my rhino ends up overheating, backfireing and then shutting down. It just spins.