Bikez has discussion forums for every bike. Yamaha, however, hopes to make it much simpler with their offering, the Serow 250. View comments, questions and answers at the 2018 Yamaha Serow 250 discussion group. The Serow, named after a mountain goat, has been around for some time. I think it tried to dodge a car coming from the other direction and slammed head first into the tank, then got stuck between that and my right leg. Yamaha XT225 Serow: history, specifications, images, videos, manuals. The natural rain and typical trails of the land of lahar tested all of the power, suspension, brakes, and other key components of the newly launched Yamaha Serow 250. Yamaha Motor Philippines has turned Mt. If you have extensive experience with the MC, please send us a review. 2017 Yamaha XT250 Review | Street and Dirt Tested. I just hit one an hour ago. Truly, there is not a more fun way to kick around town on two wheels than on a dual sport motorcycle.. Prior to the official launch at the Golden Trail Travelers Resort, attendees went on a trail ride before unveiling the "diamond in the rough." The Yamaha Serow 250 gets its power from a very capable 250cc fuel-injected engine and features disc brakes on both the front and the rear wheel. About a year ago, word spread that Yamaha had decided to stop the production of its hot-selling Serow 250 (XT250). For this model year, Yamaha has blessed it with some timely updates to keep it competitive in its segment. You can sign up for e-mail notifications when other riders answer you. The rumor was triggered by the long absence of the model from the Philippine market. Read Guest's review of the Yamaha Serow 250 Offroad Bike, 1 of 5 Yamaha Serow 250 reviews, & compare with other Offroad Bikes at Review Centre Pinatubo into a launching ground for its Yamaha Serow 250.