Up for sale is my 2017 yz250 2 stroke I Brought the bike brand new back in 2017 and have only put 60.3hrs on it since. 25 hours on it & in the past decade have literally ridden it a handful of times for a total of 10-15 hours; stored in a garage or shed otherwise. Contrary to popular opinion, the YZ250 two-stroke that Twisted Development built for MXA had 10 more pound-foot of torque than the YZ250F four-stroke. The cheapest offer starts at £123. Yamaha YZ 250 2-stroke 2018 Model, SM Pro wheels and FMF Pipe Merthyr Tydfil Welcome to Marsh Mx The Uk's Largest Off Road Bike Centre, here at Marsh Mx we are a family run business based in South Wales and have many dealerships all under one roof, which has grown us to the "The Uk's Largest Off Road Bike Centre" We are Main Vernon Motorsports On sale now! Check it out! The cheapest offer starts at £1,399. I’ve mainly been riding bush trails and have hit the track a couple off times. View our full range of Yamaha YZ450F Motorcycles online at bikesales.com.au – Australia’s number 1 motorbike classified website. Price does not include freight/PDI/doc 2018 Yamaha WR250FCONQUER DIRT We've taken our revolutionary YZ four stroke motocross technology and applied it to the enduro world. For sale is a gently-used 2003 Yamaha YZ 250 F four-stroke dirt bike - I purchased this used in the spring of 2005 with approx. Explore 97 listings for 250 4 stroke for sale at best prices. Find the best deals today! Find amazing local prices on Yz250 for sale Shop hassle-free with Gumtree, your local buying & selling community. Explore 9 listings for Yz 250 engine for sale at best prices. Check it out!