Detailed features and specs for the Used 2006 Mazda 3 including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. Detailed car specs: 2006 Mazda 3. Get the most useful specifications data and other technical specs for the 2006 Mazda MAZDA3 4-Door Sedan i Automatic. 2006 Mazda Mazda3 s I have a blue 2006 Mazda 3. Find all the key specs about the Mazda 3 Hatchback 2.0 Sport 5d (06) from fuel efficiency and top speed, to running costs, dimensions data and lots more I originally bought it from a used car dealership. ... Mazda 3 GT. The car was offered with 4-door sedan, 5-door hatchback body shapes between the years 2003 and 2009. Get the most useful specifications data and other technical specs for the 2006 Mazda MAZDA3 4-Door Sedan i Automatic. In hindsight, I should not have bought the car from that dealership, or should have done more thorough research on the dealership. ... 4-Door Sedan s Automatic $16,880. This is an online automotive information provider of Mazda 3 2006 specifications and features, equipment and performance including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drive train and more. Make sure to search the car specs including engine performance options, interior upgrades, headroom, cargo capacity and more. Detailed car specs: 2006 Mazda 3. See what power, features, and amenities you’ll get for the money. 2006 Mazda Mazda3. Mazda Mazda3 2006 - Find out the correct alloy wheel fitment, PCD, offset and such specs as bolt pattern, thread size(THD), center bore(CB) for Mazda Mazda3 2006 View detailed specifications of the 2019 Mazda 3 Hatchback, including engine specs, seating, safety features, interior and exterior options, and more here. See body style, engine info and more specs. ... Common features for both the 4-Door s sedan (fitted with the 2.3-liter engine) and 5-Door s (on which the 2.3-liter engine is standard) include a … Mazda Mazda3 2006 - Find out the correct alloy wheel fitment, PCD, offset and such specs as bolt pattern, thread size(THD), center bore(CB) for Mazda Mazda3 2006 I bought the 2006 mazda 3 Touring. I really like the car, but I have had many issues since I bought it three years ago. Consumer Reviews. See body style, engine info and more specs. Find specifications for every 2006 Mazda 3: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. Find specifications for every 2006 Mazda 3: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. Find the engine specs, MPG, transmission, wheels, weight, performance and more for the 2006 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan 4D i. Research the 2006 Mazda Mazda3 at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Need MPG information on the 2006 Mazda Mazda3? 2006 mazda3. Visit Cars.com and get the latest information, as well as detailed specs and features. Mazda 3 1st generation (BK-series) specifications: versions & types Mazda model 3 1st generation (BK-series) belongs to compact / small family car class. Represents the "C (medium cars, compact)" market segment. The 2006 Mazda Mazda3 comes in 8 configurations costing $13,710 to $19,165. Read reviews, browse our car inventory, and more. I really do love this car. All Mazda 3 1st-gen. phase-II Hatchback (BK2-series) versions offered for the year 2006 with complete specs, performance and technical data in the catalogue of cars 2006 Mazda Mazda3.